Chapter 31

(Note: For better reference of this chapter, please put on the following song: Shake It Off by Taylor Swift, when the song is announced.) 

The next day...

While on the sideline of the field, More than meets former Coach April Heinrichs, and former players Amy Rodriguez, Lauren Cheney, and Hope Solo. Amy Rodriguez, Lauren Cheney, and Hope Solo, were in their old soccer uniforms, as Coach April Heinrichs was in sweats and in a USWNT T-Shirt.

"Maire, this is the coach and the players that I was telling you about." said Coach Jill, as she smiled at Maire and at them.

"Hi." said Maire

"Hello." said Coach April, as she smiled.

"Hi." said Lauren, as she smiled.

"Hey." said both Amy and Hope, as they both smiled.

"Well, I'll leave you with Coach April, Amy, Lauren, and Hope." said Coach Jill, as she looks at Maire. "I'm going to start practice right now."

Coach Jill then leaves Maire with Coach April, Amy, Lauren, and Hope.

"So you girls have also played for the USWNT?" said Maire, as she asked Coach April, Amy, Lauren, and Hope.

"Yup." said Lauren, as she looked at Maire. "I used to be a Midfielder and a Forward."

"I used to be a Forward." said Amy

"I used to be a Goalkeeper." said Hope

"And I used to be a Forward, as well." said Coach April

"That's cool." said Maire

"Yeah." said Amy

"So, what about you?" said Hope, as she looked at Maire. "Are you also into soccer?"

"Well, now I am. I wasn't before actually." said Maire

"So, what sport were you into? Before winning the ticket?" said Lauren, as she asked Maire.

"Basketball." said Maire

"Well, now it's going to be both basketball and soccer." said Amy, as she chuckled.

"What's your name?" said Coach April, as she looks at Maire.

"Maire." said Maire, as she looks at Coach April, Amy, Lauren, and Hope. "But you can also call me Five, that's my nickname."

"Well, then Maire." said Coach April, as she tells Maire. "I am happy to train you, after hearing about your problem. You see, I am also a coach from the soccer youth teams."

"Really?" said Maire

"Yes." said Coach April

Just then Coach Jill with the loudspeaker, calls to the other girls.

"Practice is in session!" said Coach Jill, as she tells the other girls.

"Well, looks like we're also starting," said Coach April, as she looks at Maire, Lauren, Amy, and Hope. "warm up ladies, start stretching."

The girls then started to stretch. While Amy, Hope, Lauren, and Maire were stretching, Crystal, Mal, Christen, and Lynn arrived towards them. Coach April along with Amy, Hope, Lauren, and Maire greeted Crystal, Mal, Christen, and Lynn.

"We volunteered to help you girls train Maire." said Lynn

"Okay, sure." said Coach April, as she looks at Crystal, Mal, Christen, and Lynn. "You girls can join them."

Crystal, Mal, Christen, and Lynn, then joined the circle that Amy, Hope, Lauren, and Maire were in. After the girls were done with their scratching, they then did their warm-up drills. After they were done doing their warm-up drills, they then took a lap and went to where Coach April was.