Chapter 44

The team have a week off, before their next round of games start. During their week off, Maire recouperates well, from her back injury, while she still has her clear face mask and right shoulder brace on. Maire was in the meeting room along with Danielle Colaprico, Emily Fox, Hailie, Savanna, Sofia, and Ashley. Just then Jessica, Tegan, Casey, Jane, Taylor, and Harley, entered the room.

"Is practice over?" said Emily Fox, as she looked at the other girls who just entered the room.

"Yeah, Coach Jill is having us back here," said Jane, as she looks at Emily Fox.

"Yeah, she wants to tell us, about something." said Jessica

"Like?" said Hailie

"Not sure." said Casey

"It's probably going to be about our other games." said Savannah

"Yeah, we're almost close to the end of our term." said Tegan

"Yeah, it's probably going to be about that." said Sofia

Jessica, Tegan, Casey, Jane, Taylor, and Harley then sit in a row of chairs, in front of Danielle Colaprico, Emily Fox, Hailie, Savanna, Sofia, and Ashley. More girls started to enter the meeting room, a couple of minutes later. Coach Jill finally arrives, and stands in front of the room.

"Now girls, you all know that our next round of games are just around the corner." said Coach Jill, as she looked at all of the girls inside of the room, who nodded. "We're going to take a trip to our hotel, however we are going to return here after our last game ends. Because, from here, all of you are going to depart back to your soccer clubs. Or the area that you live in. Anyways, so... I want all of you to start packing!"

"Like now?" said Kristie, as she questions Coach Jill.

"Yes now." said Coach Jill, as she looks at Kristie and back at the other girls. "After you are all done packing, leave your stuff in the training room. Myself, along with the other coaches and staff will count them in there, and take them to our traveling bus."

After hearing Coach Jill say that, the girls then leave out of the meeting room, and into their rooms, where they start packing their stuff. After packing her things, Maire then gets a video call from Gizzy, AJS, Vanne, and Les.

"Hi Maire." said Les

"Uh, is this a bad time?" said AJS, as she asked Maire.

"What, no." said Maire, as she looked at AJS. "Why?"

"Because you looked busy. When you answered." said AJS

"Oh that, yeah I was finish packing." said Maire

"Oh cool, where are you going?" said Vanne

"The team and I are going to a hotel, to stay there until our next round of games start." said Maire

"Cool, round two!" said Gizzy, as she chuckled.

"Yeah." said Maire

"Are you ready?" said Gizzy

"Yeah, I'm ready." said Maire, as she looked at Gizzy.

"How's your recovery going?" said Vanne, as she asked Maire.

"Good, actually. My back doesn't hurt any more." said Maire, as she looked at Vanne. "However, my hips don't lie either, they hurt, but they don't lie."

Maire then starts to chuckle, after saying that.

"So, they still hurt?" said Les, as she asked Maire.

"No, not anymore. They used to though." said Maire, as she looks at Les. "So, what's new?"

"The usual." said Gizzy, AJS, Vanne, and Les.