Chapter 18

Day 6 of training...

The next day, Maire was in the indoor soccer training room along with Tobin, Mal, Abby Dahlkemper, Sofia Huerta, Ashley Hatch and Harley Hanson.

Abby, Sofia, Ashley, and Harley, looked at Maire, and walked towards her, Tobin, and Mal.

"Hi there, I'm Abby Dahlkemper." said Abby, as she smiles.

"Hello, I'm Sofia Huerta." said Sofia, as she smiles.

"Hey, I'm Ashley Hatch." said Ashley, as she smiles.

"And I'm Harley Hanson." said Harley, as she smiles.

Maire then smiles and waves.

"Hey there, I'm Maire." said Maire

"Alright girls! Since you had already introduced yourselves to the new girl, let's begin our training." said the women training coach, as she looks at her clipboard. "Drills and sprints let's go!"

After hearing the training coach saying drills and sprints, the girls then started to stretch. While done with their stretches, the girls then started doing their drills.

"Let's go!" said the training coach

While done with their drills, the training coach then had the girls do sprints, person at a time and started to record them by their time. Kelley, who sneaked out of practice, sees Sofia sprinting as the other girls are waiting in line and starts to record them on her phone.

"He he he." said Kelley, as she recorded them. "Our team, training with the newbie."

After Sofia was done with her sprints, Ashley was up next.

Maire, who was aware of her surroundings, sees Kelley.

"Hey, isn't that Kelley?" said Maire, as she looks at both Mal and Tobin.

"Where?" said Tobin, as she and Mal looked around the room and saw Kelley.

"There." said Maire, as she pointed to Kelley.

"KELLEY!" yelled Tobin, as she sees Kelley hiding. "Hey Kelley, shouldn't you be at practice right now?!"

"Oh man, They caught me." said Kelley, in her mind.

Mal, Abby, and the other girls start to chuckle.

"Or did you ditch practice, to spy on us!" said Tobin

Kelley's face turns red, as she smiles.

"I, uh, bye!" said Kelley, after she stopped recording them and left.

Tobin, Mal, Abby, along with the training coach laughed.

"Classic Kelley." said Mal

After the training coach was done with Ashley, Harley was up next. After Harley, was Mal. After Mal, was Abby. After Abby, was Tobin. And finally after Tobin was Maire. and Coach Jill entered the room.

"Maire, I just wanted to inform you a few things, before I leave back to train the other girls." said Coach Jill, as she looked at Maire.

"Uh sure." said Maire, as she looks at Coach Jill.

"Well, the first thing that I wanted to tell you is that your practice uniform is in your room. You can put it on once you are finished with your training." said Coach Jill

"Okay." said Maire

"If your practice uniform is too big for you, please tell me." said Coach Jill

"Okay." said Maire

"Practice uniform nice." said Abby, as she looked at Maire. "So, what number are you going to pick?"