Chapter 8

(Note: For better reference to this chapter, please put on the following song, Party In The U.S.A: By Miley Cyrus, when the song is announced.)

A few hours later...

Maire finally arrives at the bus station's drop off.

"Well, here's our stop." said the soccer associate's assistant, as she opens the door.

Her chauffeur then takes Maire's stuff out of the truck, while Maire also gets out. The soccer associate's assistant, then looks at Maire.

"My boss did give you your bus tickets right." said the soccer associate's assistant, as she tells Maire. "Or, do we have to buy them?"

"No, your boss already bought them, and already gave them to me." said Maire, (with her backpack on) as she looked at the soccer assistant's assistant. "He gave them to me a few days ago."

"Okay, then I guess we are all set." said the soccer associate's assistant, as she signals her chauffeur. "You need help carrying those bags?"

"No, thank you." said Maire, then looked at the chauffeur and at the soccer associate's assistant. "Oh no need, thank you. But, I think I can carry them myself."

"Are you sure." said the soccer associate's assistant

"Yeah." said Maire, as she nodded.

"Well okay." said the soccer associate's assistant

After the three of them hear Maire's bus ticket number and section being called. All three of them then looked at each other.

"Well I'll drop you off at your bus section." said the soccer associate's assistant, as she looks at Maire and signals her chauffeur to go and wait for her in the truck.

Maire then waves goodbye at the chauffeur as he leaves with the truck and walks with the soccer associate's assistant, close to where the bus that Maire was going to take.

"Well, this is it." said the soccer associate's assistant, as she gives Maire back her duffle bag. "Good luck out there."

"Yeah." said Maire, as she takes her duffle bag from the soccer associate's assistant. "Thank you, and you too."

"The camp's manager is going to be waiting for you in the other bus station." said the soccer associate's assistant

One of the drivers from the bus, then walks up to Maire and the soccer associate's assistant.

"May I put your stuff in the bus ma'am." said one of the drivers

"Oh she is the one going." said the soccer associate's assistant, as she points at Maire. "Not me."

"My apologies." said the same driver, as he looks at the soccer associate's assistant, and later turns to Maire. "May I put your stuff in the bus now?"

"Sure." said Maire, as she gives the man her luggage and her duffle bag. "I am going to take the backpack with me."

"Okay." said the same driver, as he takes Maire's luggage and duffle bag and puts it in the traveling bus' storage trunk.

As many people were entering the bus, Maire then waves goodbye at the soccer associate's assistant and goes inside of the bus. The soccer associate's assistant then watches as the bus leaves along with Maire. The soccer associate's assistant then leaves.

One hour later...

Maire (along with her stuff) finally gets to the other bus station, where she is greeted and picked up by the camp's manager. The camp manager admits to Maire that he came to the bus station in a taxi.