Chapter 17

Day 5 of training...

The next day, Maire was in the GYM room along with the woman training coach, Carli, Alex, Kristie, and Christen.

"Hey Carli, do you think that Kelley found out about the mustache and the beard." said Christen, as she looked at Carli.

"Probably." said Carli, as she smiles. "I've haven't seen her yet. Have you?" said Carli, as she asks Christen.

"Nope." said Christen

"Heh, Hey, who did drew on Kelley, anyways." said Alex, as she looks at both Carli and Christen.

"Sydney, did the beard." said Carli, as she chuckles and looks at Alex. "And I did the mustache."

"Wow." said Alex, as she laughs.

"Sam and I, tried to hold our laughter yesterday, when we were walking past by her." said Kristie, she chuckles. "However, legend has it, that Kelley still has the mustache and the beard drawn on her face."

Just then Jessica Mcdonald, Ali Krieger, and Beck Sauerbrunn enter the room, laughing.

"Let me guess." said Carli, as she looked at the three girls, who were putting their stuff down. "Kelley."

"Yes!" said Ali, as Becky and Jessica laughed.

"I don't think she notices." said Becky, as she and the girls looked at Maire.

The other girls laughed, including the training coach, as Becky, Ali, and Jessica walked towards Maire.

"Hi, I'm Becky Sauerbrunn." said Becky

"Hello, I'm Ali Krieger." said Ali

"And I'm Jessica McDonald." said Jessica, as she smiles.

"Hey, what's up I'm Maire." said Maire, as she waved and smiled back.

"We know." said Becky

"You're that girl that forgot to let go of the bowling ball!" said Ali, as she starts to laugh.

"Yup." said Maire, as she blushes. "I forgot about that, little incident."

"Ali." said Kristie, Carli, and Christen as they looked at Ali.

"Um yeah, so training." said Becky, as she tries to change the subject.

The girls then do their usual stretches and drills, as Coach Jill enters the room.

"Okay Girls." said Coach Jill, as she walks towards them. "We are going to test your running speed on the treadmills today. We are going to see if your speed improved or is still the same."

"Hey, Maire. What is the number of your running speed?" said Becky, as she looked at Maire.

"I, uh, don't know." said Maire, as she looks at Becky. "About what is the number of my running speed."

"Girls, get on the treadmill, we are going to start." said the training coach, as she looks at the girls and picks a treadmill for each of them.

While Christen, Carli, Jessica, Kristie, Becky, Alex, Maire, and Ali get on a treadmill, The training Coach along with Coach Jill then connects them to the treadmills and puts oxygen breathers on them.

"Alright, ready, set, Go!" said Coach Jill, as the girls start to run on the treadmills.

Coach Jill along with the training coach, start to write down the girls speed number on their clipboards.

A few more minutes later...

After Coach Jill and the training coach recorded Christen, Carli, Jessica, Kristie, Becky, Alex, Maire, and Ali's running speed number. Coach Jill then looks at Christen, Carli, Jessica, Kristie, Becky, Alex, Maire, and Ali.