Chapter 46

(Note: For better reference to this chapter, please put on the following song Girls Like Us: Zoe Wees, when the song is announced.)

The next day at practice, Maire is practicing with her teammates for the last time. After practice, the team then takes a few pictures with Maire (two without her clear face guard, and two with it. Along with a funny one.) After taking their pictures, Kelley tries to pull one last prank on Maire with a water balloon, but is hit by a water balloon by Tobin.

"Who did it?" said Kelley, as she looks at the other group of girls and at Maire. "Who threw that water balloon at me?"

Water was dripping from Kelley's face. Kelley then looks at Carli.

"What was it you Carli?" said Kelley, as she later turns back to the other girls. "What is she?"

After Kelley tells the girls, if Carli was the one who hit her with the water balloon. She later asked them again after getting no response.

"Who threw the water balloon at me?" said Kelley, as she asked the girls.

Just then, Christen, Sam, Kristie, Lynn, Rose, Carli, along with the other girls, pointed at Tobin, who smiled and chuckled.

"Heh, heh." said Tobin, as she took a couple of steps back.

Kelley then holds onto her water balloon, and takes a couple of steps to the front.

"Tobin, you little!" said Kelley, as she started to run towards Tobin.

"Oh snap!" said Tobin, as she runs away from Kelley.

Kelley then chases after Tobin around the field, as the other girls chuckled and laughed. 

"Come back, here!" said Kelley, as she is trying to catch up to Tobin.

"Ha ha." said Christen, as she laughed.

"Should we go and help her?" said Maire, as she tells the other girls.

"Nah, she deserves it." said Sam

"Are you girls sure." said Maire, as she looks at Christen, Sam, Kristie, Lynn, Rose, Carli, along with the other girls. "I kind of do owe her one, after all she did stop Kelley from hitting me with a water balloon."

"It's your call." said Carli, as she looks at Maire.

"I'm coming, Tobin!" said Maire, as she runs after both Kelley and Tobin. "Help is on the way!"

Kelley, after seeing that Maire was chasing her and Tobin, then stops chasing Tobin and starts to chase after Maire.

"Yeep!" said Maire, as she turned the other way.

Tobin then stops running, after seeing Kelley running after Maire.

"Run! Five! Run!" said Tobin, as she tells Maire.

"Don't worry, I will!" said Kelley, as she jokes around.

"Not, you!" said Tobin, as she tells Kelley.

Kelley manages to catch up to Maire, and hits her with the water balloon. Tobin then runs back to the other girls, as Maire and Kelley run back to them as well.

"Oh geez, thanks a lot Kelley now I'm soaked." said Maire, as she chuckled.

"You should have ran, when you had the chance." said Tobin, as she chuckled.

"What, and let you have all of the fun." said Maire, as she joked around.

"Here, you two will need these." said Lynn, as she and Sam gave them both a sweat towel.