Chapter 15

Day 4 of training...

The next day, in the morning in the GYM room, Maire was in the room along with the woman training coach.

"How was yesterday's training for you?" said the training coach, as she looked at Maire.

"Good." said Maire

"Well, that's good." said the training coach, as she later looks at her clipboard. "We are going to do something a little bit different today."

"Oh." said Maire

"Yeah, after your girls are done stretching, you are going to take a lap." said the training coach.

"Oh, okay." said Maire, as she turned and saw that the door opened.

Ashlyn Harris walks into the room as the door closes behind her.

"Emily, Mal, Tobin, and Lindsay are coming." said Ashlyn, as she looked at Maire and at the training coach. "However, Emily and Tobin are going to be a little late."

"Okay." said the training coach, as she looks at Ashlyn.

Ashlyn then puts her stuff close to where the nearest power rack cage is and walks towards Maire and the training coach.

"Hi there, I'm Ashlyn Harris." said Ashlyn, as she smiles and waves at Maire. "I'm one of the goalkeepers on this team."

"Hi, I'm Maire." said Maire

"So I heard." said Ashlyn

"So, how long are the girls going to take?" said the training coach, as she looks at Ashlyn.

"I don't know, maybe about five or ten minutes late." said Ashlyn, as she started to warm up.

Just then Mal enters the room along with Lindsey.

"Ah, there are the two." said the training coach

"Sorry we're late." said Mal, as she and Lindsey walked into the room.

"Yeah." said Lindsey, as she and Mal put their things done close to Ashlyn's stuff and walked towards where Ashlyn, the training coach, and Maire were standing.

"Hello, I'm Lindsey Horan." said Lindsay, as she smiles at Maire. "And this is Mal Pugh."

Mal then looks at Lindsey.

"Lindsay, she knows who I am." said Mal

"Really?" said Lindsey

"Uh, yeah. Christen and I were one of the first ones to talk to her." said Mal, as she looked at Maire and chuckled. "Right."

"Yeah." said Maire

"Alright then." said Lindsey, as she blushes.

The door opens again, with Tobin and Emily walking into the room.

"We're here." said Tobin

"Sorry, we're late." said Emily, as she looks at the girls in the room.

After Tobin and Emily put their stuff down, they then joined the other girls.

"Hi I'm Emily Sonnett." said Emily, as she smiles at Maire and later looks at Tobin. "And that's Tobin Heath."

"Another one." said Mal, as she sighs.

"Dude, she already knows me." said Tobin, as she chickles while looking at Emily.

"Oh right, sorry." said Emily, as her face turns red.

"Don't worry, if it makes you feel any better I did the same thing." said Lindsey, as she looks at Emily.

"Really." said Emily