Chapter 30

While in the middle of the hallway...

"Lindsey?" said Maire, as she looked at Lindsey.

"Yeah, well this is awkward." said Lindsey, as she finally said something after not saying anything a few minutes earlier. "Hey, look. I just wanted to apologize for the way that I was acting in Lynn's room."

"Oh, uh, okay." said Maire, as she looked at Lindsey. "Apology accepted. However, what's with the water balloon? You're not going to use it to get me, right?" 

"What? No, I decided to give you the same water balloon that you were holding back in Lynn's room. The one that Rose gave you." said Lindsey, as she gives Maire the balloon back. "Keep it."

"Oh uh, thank you." said Maire

Before either one could say anything else, Kelley then walks up to them from behind.

"Maire, we are needed in the lounge room, right now." said Kelley

"I have to go." said Lindsey, as she looks at both Kelley and Maire. "See you girls later."

Lindsey then leaves, as Kelley and Maire walk to the lounge room. As they arrived at the lounge room, Alex, Tobin, Megan, Ashlyn, Emily, Sam, Rose, Christen, Lynn, Carli, Lindsay, and Kristie were there along with the other players of the team.

"Come on, girls." said Christen, as she looked at her teammates. "Let's not do this."

However, it was no use, for her and the other girls Tobin, Carli, Sam, and Rose. Tobin, Christen, Carli, Sam, and Rose stepped aside from the other girls. Kelley then looks at Maire.

"Is that a water balloon?" said Kelley, as she looks at the water balloon and later at Maire.

"Yes," said Maire, as she looked at Kelley.

"Let me see it." said Kelley, as she tries to get the water balloon from Maire but fails, as she moves a few steps away from Kelley.

After seeing that Maire was holding a water balloon, and seemingly seeing that Kelley had one, Ashlyn then grabs a foam plate with whipped cream and throws a foam plate with whipped cream at Kelley.

"Nooo!" said Maire, as she steps in (from her left side) and is hit on her face with the foam plate of whipped cream.

Thinking that Maire was going to use her water balloon against her, Ashlyn however didn't stop there, and grabbed some water balloons and threw them at both Kelley and Maire, as the other girls followed Ashlyn's plan. However, Lindsey then uses her whipped cream plate at Mal, who throws hers back at Lindsey getting her as well. Rose then gets her water balloons and throws them at both Sam and Tobin. Megan then tries to throw a whipped cream plate at Christen, however Christen dodges the plate, which hits Alex. As both Lynn and Kristie laugh at Alex, Crystal and Sydney then decide to throw water balloons at both Lynn and Kristie.

"Oh It's On!" said Crystal, as she and everyone in the room started an all out water balloon and whipped cream plate fight, against one another.

During the fight, Christen is then hit by both a water balloon and whipped cream plate by Alex and Ashlyn, while Maire tries to dodge all of the attacks.

"Yip!" said Maire, as she was dodging a few water balloons.

Kelley catches a water balloon from Sam and throws it at her, hitting her. Carli then throws a plate with whipped cream at Kelley. Maire then accidentally slips on a plate of whipped cream, while trying to take a few steps back and falls to the floor.

"Oof." said Maire

Once the war of the water balloons and whipped cream plates is over, Kelley then walks away from them. Tobin and Sam, then rushed to Maire, and helped her up from the floor, as Sam was about to slip as well.