Chapter 33

(Note: For better reference of this chapter, please put on the following song: Gotta Feeling: by The Black Eyed Peas, when the song is announced.) 

Maire's 11th game is against Netherlands, and Maire is really confident about it. While getting on the bus Maire then sits in the seat across from Kelley, who was putting her stuff on the empty seat next to her. As the other girls were coming inside of the bus, Kelley then looked at Maire.

"So Maire, are ya ready!" said Kelley, as she smiles at Maire.

"Yup." said Maire, as she looked at Kelley, cheerfully. "I actually do feel really confident this time!"

"Confident, because you are going to kiss the ground, or confident because you are going to finally score a goal during a game." said Kelley, as she starts to joke around with Maire.

"Kelley." said Carli, as she and Christen sat in their seats.

"Kelley, don't ruin Maire's confidence." said Christen, as she looks at Kelley.

"Yeah, she finally started to get some confidence, after all that hard practice." said Carli

Both Kelly and Maire looked at each other, and later back at both Carli and Chirsten.

"Yeah, after I took her down so many times." said Kelley

"It's true. But Kelley wasn't the only one. " said Maire

"However, she is going to be put to the test in this game either way. Girls, remember that we are going against The Netherlands Football Team, and do you all remember who's in it?" said Kelley, as she asked Carli and Christen.

Both Carli and Christen, looked at eachother, shrugged and looked back at Kelley.

"Danielle Van De Donk." said Kelley

"Who's her?" said Maire, as she asked Kelley.

"A player from the The Netherlands team. Her jersey number is #10." said Kelley, as she looks at Maire. "You have to look out for her. I am warning you to stay away from her."

After Kelley said that, the bus then turns on and the team leaves the camp's driveway. As they arrived at the stadium, the girls then headed to their locker room. While in their locker room, the girls were putting on their cleats, until Crystal went to the center of the room.

"Girls, I have to make an announcement!" said Crystal, as all of the girls in the room turned to her.

"Well, tell us." said Lindsey, as she looks at Crystal.

"Since Maire stated that she finally feels really confident about this game." said Crystal, as she goes on. "Then it's her turn to pick the song that she wants, after all she deserves it."

"Yeah." said Lynn, Christen, Mal, and Rose, as the other girls nodded.

"Well, we haven't seen what I could do to this team, that we are going to play against." said Maire

"Yeah well, anyways will see about that." said Crystal, as she stood next to Maire. "Go ahead, pick the song."

Maire then picks the song up, while doing so. The song (Gotta Feeling: By The Black Eyed Peas), comes on. Some of the girls started to sing along with the lyrics, as some girls danced to the song, while others were finishing getting ready. As the girls get on the field, they then start doing their warm-ups and drills. While they were done with their warm-ups and drills, Coach Jill then had them huddled in the sideline.

"Okay, 1st things first." said Coach Jill, as she looks at the girls. "Maire, you aren't going to be a starter for this game. However, you are going to be put into the 2nd half of the game. Okay."