𝙰 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚘𝚗𝚎 >_<

CW : Mentions of bl00d, d3aTh, w^r

Freely skip if uncomfortable.

All events mentioned are purely fictional.
Please don't take it seriously.

~~

"She's Kwon Y/N... our new member."

Y/N was greeted with an eerie silence and bunch of poker faces after Moonbyul had introduced her to them.

Her eyes scanned the room and noticed that all of of them inside are all girls, there were no boys or such.

They all looked pretty and stunning in her eyes but one girl standing on the side with her arms crossed and a brow raised looking at her, caught her attention the most.

The girl looked so oddly familiar for her.

Yet she can't point a finger on where or when did they met or crossed paths.

"It's just your first day here but seems that you already fell for our leader, Y/N-ssi?"

That statement coming from a blonde midget looking at her like she could skin her out alive made her wake up from her trance.

"It's not that I am underestimating her or something but Byul-yi, are you sure about this? She seems so young and is still innocent to be involved here."

"And why does her name sounds so familiar? She looks familiar as well, it's like... I've encountered her already on one of our fights before."

A brunette and a raven haired girl spoke, the raven haired girl looking at her from head to toe.

Just as when Moonbyul had open her mouth and was ready to speak, Y/N decided to cut her off, butting in.

"Kwon isn't my real surname. I was adopted."

"Then what's your real surname? Tell us."

"Come on, everyone. There are a lot of people that has Kwon as their surname—"

"And one of them is our— no, MY biggest enemy. Have you forgotten that he killed my fianceé, Byul-yi?"

A short–haired ravenette that once caught Y/N's attention before had finally spoken, her eyes raging in anger though she was wearing a straight face.

"I remember that, Yeon. I was there too."

"Then why are you trusting her?! She's a Kwon! Who knows if she's related to that bastard, huh?!"

"Hyunnie—"

"No! There is no way in the world I would let that girl join us! She isn't an ally—"

"SHE IS AN ALLY, KIM DAHYUN! SHE'S MY LONG LOST SISTER THAT HAD BEEN KIDNAPPED WHEN SHE WAS A BABY!"

Silence filled the room as they watched every scene unfold, on how Moonbyul outburst in anger and on how Dahyun looked at her sister with so much anger and sadness.

"I'm your sister too. Both Nayeon Unnie and I are your sisters but even before we got into this mess, even when we were still children, I never felt that you treated us as one."

"Hyun—"

"We're just step-sisters, I get it. But not even once, you cared for me, for Yeonnie and I. You loathed us because you thought that we were the cause on why your Mom left your Dad for another guy which is our Dad—"

"MOONBYUL!"

"Leader!"

"Unnie!"