𝙼𝚎𝚝 [𝙼𝚒𝙷𝚢𝚘]³

~~

"Is this seat taken?"

A girl with glasses on looked up from reading her book, only to be frozen and finding herself staring at the mesmerizing girl in front her.

How the h-ll did she not notice how beautiful the latter is?

Well, she never pay attention to anyone but her Proffesors anyways, how could she even really notice the girl?

Park Jihyo, an excellent student who always gets A+ for most of the subjects that she has, majoring in Music.

She was often pointed as a nerd, she always has her glasses on, carrying tons of books and has her hair tied in ponytail.

She's a beauty and brain of a person, she has a fine style of clothing and is always neat.

She's pretty, but she's never the one to pay attention on other students, except if they would have to partner up for an activity but that's just it.

She rarely socialize or talk with others.

"Earth to, Ms. Pretty Nerd..."

Jihyo blinked rapidly as the pretty girl waved her hands in front her, breaking her reverie.

She looked away to hide the pink shade creeping up her cheeks.

"Y-Yes... I-I'm waiting for a friend."

The latter frowned but soon nodded before going away to find another seat.

Myoui Mina, the new transferee of Harvend University, coming all the way from Japan.

She was never the type to easily socialize with other people, she's more reserved but this certain girl caught her attention.

She finds the girl pretty and mysterious despite being pointed as one of the nerds in the university, yet even glance wasn't given to her by the said girl.

She tried engaging a conversation with her before, but she just got ignored by the girl.

She felt embarassed but her will to befriend the girl boosted even more.

•••

Mina immediately fixed her things, bid goodbye to her subject professor before sprinting outside the room, not even caring for her friends shouting her name, calling for her.

She ran as fast as she could just to get on the other building where students majoring in music are located.

She stopped in the middle of the hallway, breathing hard as her hands were placed on her hips, scanning through the corridor to find a certain girl.

She spotted Jihyo talking with another girl, a pale midget, seeming to have a serious talk between them.

"Jihyo!"

She waved her hand up as she ran, Jihyo and Dahyun both looking at her direction but Jihyo decided to shrug it off and motioned Dahyun to continue walking off so they could finish planning for their presentation.

Students were looking at Mina as she chase Jihyo and Dahyun, some were in awe with her beauty despite sweating hard already and some were jealous to get the attention of the Myoui Mina from Japan.

"Jihyo, wait up!"

"Unnie, your girlfrie—"