𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕² [𝙳𝚊𝙷𝚢𝚘]

~~

"100% off of you. I want it a hundred percent off of you, Ji."

Jihyo felt shivers down her spine upon hearing Dahyun whispered on her ear so sexily.

She knows that they should keep it as professional as possible but she doesn't care anymore and no one can stop them now.

Dahyun leaned in, locking their lips together and making sure to kiss Jihyo not harshly, but gentle and passionately.

Getting off from her table, Dahyun pushed Jihyo to sit on the nearest sofa, making the latter trap in between.

"Babe... Babe, wait... we're in your office... someone might–"

"Who cares? This is my office, they should learn how to knock first."

Dahyun once again locked their lips together while having her right hand hold Jihyo's waist, keeping her in place.

Her left hand slowly made its way towards Jihyo's tighs, caressing it, making Jihyo muffled a moan.

Dahyun slowly but surely started unbuttoning Jihyo's dress without breaking their kiss.

She was about to slowly remove it, only to be cut off by a knock on the door.

They both parted their lips, Dahyun hissing in frustration.

"Who the f—"

"Language, Dahyun."

"Just a second!"

Dahyun sighed and slowly got off of Jihyo, helping her to stand up and fixing her clothes.

"I told you we can't do it here."

Dahyun just kept a straight face, leaning in to whisper on Jihyo's ear.

"We're not yet done, Park."

With one last kiss, Dahyun signaled her to go already before they get caught.

Dahyun went back to her swivel chair and act like nothing happened while Jihyo fixed her clothes one last time before opening the door, only to be frozen upon seeing who the person was.

"M-Mr. Kim... good afternoon."

She lightly bowed before opening the door more widely while Mr. Kim just eyed her before she finally went out of the office, closing the door behind her.

"What do you want, Dad?"

Mr. Kim's attention went back to Dahyun who spoke but still has her eyes on her laptop.

"What took you so long to open?"

"Ms. Park reported something about our finance. No worries, it was a good report. I just had her finish it before you come in."

Mr. Kim doesn't sound convinced at first but just shrugged it off and walked towards Dahyun's table, placing some folders down.

"Anyways, I came here to give this to you. I already signed them, I just need you to sign it as well and give it to my secretary before tomorrow."

Dahyun just nodded and fixed the folders on the side before once again focusing on her laptop.

"One more thing, control your hormones, Dahyun. Don't do it here in your office."

Dahyun frozed and slowly looked at her Dad.

"W-What?"

"Tch. Until when are you going to hide your relationship, huh Kim Dahyun?"