𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎² [𝙼𝚒𝚂𝚊𝙽𝚊]

~~

"Momo and I are together..."

It was like thousands of knives had stabbed them right at the time as the grocery bags they're holding full of snacks and drinks fell on the floor simutaneously as they felt their hearts drop.

The girl they both like... is dating their precious best friend.

"I'm deeply sorry if you guys have to know about us this way... believe me I didn't want this as well but I got no choice but to just be honest and tell you..."

"We pursued you for almost two years now but neither a hint of you being in a relationship was found... there were no traces, Nay..."

"I'll say that I'm good at hiding, then. Momo and I got together—"

"Few months before she came back to Japan, am I right?"

Nayeon was silent by Sana's continuation but soon slowly nodded.

"We were already together even before you two came in the picture... before we met each others... I-I'm sorry..."

"Why didn't you told us way earlier, Nayeon? For all the times we pursued you, asked you out on a date, you never declined... why?"

It was Mina who managed to ask the question with Sana beside her whose tears are already threatening to fall any minute now.

"It's because I never had the chance to and even if I did, either of you guys would still drag the sh-t out of me to come with you and I couldn't just dare break the moment and bond that we had..."

It was a cue Sana's tears took before streaming down her cheeks as Mina carefully wiped it off without taking a glance on the latter, her attention and gaze still focused on the two in front them.

"I only just knew it yesterday when you guys blurted out this situation... I wasn't expecting that you guys would say Nayeon's name... I... I'm sorry."

As much as Nayeon wanted to run and hug the two for apology and comfort, she couldn't as she's afraid to be just pushed away by them instead of accepting her hug.

•••

"Stop crying, I'm fvcking tired hearing your whails, Minatozaki."

"I'm technically months older than you and how can I not?! Are you even affected or traumatized by what we just witnessed and heard?!"

"I'm way more hurt than it may seem to be but I chose to stay calm and let everything slowly sink on me."

"I literally heard you sobbing the other night and even last night!"

"It's because it hurts me hearing you cry almost 24/7 and I hate myself for doing nothing but confront and ignore you instead of giving you comfort!"

Sana didn't answered as she quietly sobbed along with some hiccups.

"We were best friends too before we became rival, Sana... before Nayeon came in to the picture. I wanted to comfort you but I'm afraid that you'll just push me away and still treat me as your enemy—"