𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 [𝙼𝚒𝙽𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚗]²

~~

Sitting on the cold floor of the Music Room, Mina looked around once more to check if there's nobody in there as well.

Grabbing the guitar, she bitterly smiled before slowly strumming it, playing a certain song and eventually singing some of the lyrics of it.

It was her only escape from people.

Every dismissal, she would go to the Music Room to spend some time there and secretly play the guitar while jamming to the song she's singing.

Everybody in the University knows her as the Mute Girl, because ever since she stepped foot on this University, not a single word was heard coming from her.

She only uses notebooks or sketchpads or any piece of paper to write her thoughts and share her opinions with others.
Students are wondering on how she even got accepted here when she can't speak at all, but every Proffesors and Staffs from their Uni knows about it and understands her, explaining that Mina isn't deaf, she's just quiet and shy.

She was more glad to have a group of friends who also understands her and was always there for her.

They don't know the reason behind her state but no matter what, they still stayed with her and would always make sure that she won't be left out.

How lucky to have friends like that, right?

I love you~~

"I knew you can talk..."

Mina widened her eyes and immediately stood up from sitting on the floor, dropping the guitar and walking backwards from whoever the person who spoke.

"Hey... it's just me... Nayeon."

Mina was still in shock, heart beating fast and was having a heavy breathing.

Someone just heard her spoke and the worst was that she was singing a song...

"Why are you pretending that you can't talk when you obviously can?"

Silence engulfed them, a deafing one.

"Right. You won't answer because you don't know how to. Sorry..."

Nayeon gave Mina an apologetic smile before turning her heels around, ready to leave.

Mina on the other hand, being a softy that she is, was already feeling guilty.

Heaving a deep sigh, she grabbed her things and chased Nayeon, intertwining their hands together, the latter being in shock.

•••

"O... kay? Where are we?"

Nayeon awkwardly looked around and found lots of photo frames displayed in the walls of the living room, even having shelves full of medals, thropies and achievements they had.

She looked down when she felt something being handed to her and turned out that it was Mina's notebook.

'We're in my house.'

"Oh... you look cute in that photo, by the way."

A hint of red tint was visible on Mina's cheeks, probably fluttered by the sudden compliment from the Bunny.

"So? Why did you brought me here?"

"Because you heard me in the music room."

Nayeon had her eyes widen on the first time she heard Mina's voice.