𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 [𝚂𝚊𝚃𝚣𝚞]²

~~

"What are you doing there?"

Sana frozed before turning around, finding a tall girl staring at her, confused hinted on her face.

"You... you can see me?"

Sana softly asked while pointing at herself.

"Why would I even ask you if I can't see you? Besides, you shouldn't be eavesdropping from people talking inside there..."

Sana once again froze and was speechless.

A girl can see her when everyone can't.

How?

"You're spacing out... are you hungry? I can treat you some food... if you want?"

Shrugging her thoughts off, Sana walked towards the girl and carefully held the latter's hand.

"I need your help."

•••

"Why the fridge are we here? It's not good sneaking into someone's house and–"

"This is my house, Tzuyu."

Tzuyu formed an 'O' shape with her mouth and just kept quiet, following what Sana says and does.

"Excuse me? Who are you? What are you doing in my girlfriend's room?"

Tzuyu immediately frozed on her spot when a voice spoke from behind.

She tried looking around to see where Sana is but the latter was nowhere to be found.

Why the h-ll didn't you tell me that you are fvcking living with your girlfriend, Sana?! She thought.

"I'm asking you a question, Ms. Stranger..."

Heaving a sigh, Tzuyu slowly turned around to face the girl and plastered an awkward smile.

"H-Hi... uhm... I-I'm Sana's friend. I came to visit."

"I know every friends of Sana. How come that it's my first time seeing you?"

"Tell her that you're my childhood friend who left to study abroad."

"I'm Sana's childhood friend. I studied abroad, that's why it's our first time seeing each other. Hehe."

"Then how did you came in? How did you know the passcode of her apartment?"

Tzuyu mentally rolled her eyes.

Why the fridge this girl has a lot of questions?!

"Uhm... Sana t-told me?"

Silence filled them for a couple of minutes, awkwardness between them.

"Okay, I believe you. But Sana's not here as of now or any time after this..."

"Well, actually... I didn't came here for Sana but perhaps for... you?"

"Me? Why?"

"Look uhm... this may seem weird but please do trust me... I uhm... I can see Sana."

– FLASHBACK –

"I need your help."

"Your hands are so cold and freezing. Are you really okay?"

"It's because I'm not alive anymore. That's why I asked you earlier if you could see me."

Tzuyu frozed and looked at the girl in front her from head to toe with wide eyes, shock evident in her face.