𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 [𝙼𝚘𝙷𝚢𝚘]

~~

Reaching her limit, Jihyo sighed and dragged Momo out of the library.

"Where are we going?"

Jihyo remained silent, still dragging Momo until they reach one of the Dance Rooms in their University.

"THIS is where YOU belong. Not in the library–"

"So you're saying that I'm not allowed to go anywhere?"

"No. What I'm saying is that I want you to stop bothering me already. Stop going to the library and cause trouble, even dragging me in the chaos you've made. It's giving me headache."

"I wasn't coming there because of you..."

"Who cares if you're not coming there because of me?! I just want peace, Hirai! Even just for a second or something!"

"Then make me. Make me not want to go on the library anymore."

Momo locked her gaze with hers.

"Library are meant for study purposes not for making troubles or courting someone if ever that's what you're doing."

"Then answer me already and leave that freaking place."

Jihyo creased her brows, confusion visible on her face.

"W-What are you... talking about?"

"This."

Jihyo had her eyes widened in shock on the next move Momo did.

Pinning her on the nearest wall, Momo immediately closed their gaps, pressing their lips together.

•••

Another day, another noisy Momo causing trouble on the library, making Jihyo sigh by just the thought of that.

Isn't she tired already? Jihyo thought.

It all started on the start of second semester when they both accidentally bumped into each other.

– FLASHBACK –

Wiping her sweats after their dance practice, Momo slumped herself on the floor to catch her breath and take a little rest.

Hirai Momo also known as the Sky University's Dancing Machine or should I say, DANCING MOCHINE.

She is a well known student because of her great dancing skills as well as her duality. She's different when performing and when she's just with her group of friends.

Feeling more better, Momo stood up and fixed her things before saying her goodbyes to her team mates and made her way out the Dance Room.

Drinking her water and walking ar the same time, Momo couldn't focus on the way she's walking to, causing her to bump into someone, spilling her water to both of their clothes.

Widening her eyes, Momo immediately stood up to check the person she bumped, offering a hand to help her stand up.

"A-Are you okay? I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to–"

She stopped when the girl shot her a glare before swatting her hand off.

"I get that you're famous but can't you be more careful? Now what am I going to wear?"