𝙱𝚎𝚝 [𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝙼𝚒]

~~

"Hey, Jeong!"

Jeongyeon turned her gaze and saw her friends walking towards her table.

"Yo, what's up?"

"Uhh... the ceiling?"

Jeongyeon then gave Chaeyoung an 'I'm-so-done-with-you' look but everyone just laughed it off.

"But seriously, what do you want?"

"Did you hear the news?"

Another friend of hers, Dahyun asked.

"Which news?"

This time, it was her friends who gave her the look she gave Chaeyoung earlier.

"Seriously, Yoo Jeongyeon? But anyways, did you heard that a new transferee started her first day almost a week ago?"

It was Sana who spoke this time.

"Oh, yeah. I heard about it. What about her?"

"Wanna make a bet?"

"What bet?"

"Make her fall for you, ask her out then break her heart eventually. Easy, right?"

"What will I get if I succeed?"

Her three friends looked at each other and gave signaling looks before looking back to her.

"We'll be your 'slaves' for a month but if you fail, YOU will be our slaves for a month."

"The fvck? I'm the leader of this group!"

"So? Deal or No Deal? Remember, you only have one month to do it."

Sana offerd her hand for a handshake and Jeongyeon just stared at it for a few seconds before heaving a sigh and finally taking it.

"Deal."

•••

"You're the new student, right?"

Mina, who was silently reading a book looked up and saw a girl.

"Uhh... yeah."

"I'm Jeongyeon. What's your name?"

As Jeongyeon introduced herself, she sat on the chair accross Mina's.

"Mina."

After Mina said her name, she went back from reading her book again, not wanting to make their conversation long as she's still not fully adjusted on her new sorroundings.

"You have a pretty name, suits you."

Mina just ignored Jeongyeon's compliment and both of them were soon engulfed by silence.

Well, their in the library so they really shouldn't be noisy at all...

"Do you happen to be free by Saturday? My friends and I planned to go on an Amusement Park... do you want to come?"

Mina once again looked up from reading her book and saw Jeongyeon shyly scratching her nape.

"No. A friend already made plans for us on Saturday and even though if ever I'm free by Saturday, I would still say no to your offer because first of all, I don't know you."

Mina sighed and closed her book before standing up, leaving a speechless Jeongyeon.

She's a tough one. she thought to herself.