𝙰𝚐𝚎 [𝚂𝚊𝙽𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚗]²

~~

"Momo..."

Momo looked at Sana with bored expression on the process of removing her earphones from her ear.

"What?"

"Why is Professor Im so gorgeous?"

She gave Sana a straight face before shoving back her earphones on her ear.

"I swear to god. I don't want to hear your sexual fantasies about Ms. Im, Sana."

"Nothing about my fantasies are ever sexual, Mo!"

Sana looked back at her 'soon to be wife' and can't help but blush upon seeing her bunny smile.

Okay, it's not ALWAYS sexual.

Sometimes it's just pure admiration.

Like... how cute she is? Yeah.

Sana have a fat FAT crush on her professor.

She doesn't care, she loves her.

But when she first met her, she didn't thought that she's a professor but just a new transferee.

"Excuse me?"

Sana felt a light tap on her shoulder, hearing that low voice, she felt shivers down her spine.

She slowly turned around and as if her eyes had a mind of its own, she carefully studied the figure in front her.

From her eyes to her plain tee tucked in a denim pants and topped with a woman suit, then a pair of not so high heels.

Being brought back to reality, she shrugged off her thoughts and focused on the girl again.

"Y-Yeah?"

Sana mentally facepalmed herself upon stuttering while the girl just looked back at the paper she's holding before looking back at her.

"Do you know where room A17 is?"

"Uhm... yeah, I'm actually heading there right now."

Sana nodded lightly while motioning the girl to follow her, which the latter gladly did.

"Are you new here?"

Sana looked over at her and she gave a light nod.

"Is it that obvious?"

Sana chuckled and grinned.

"I mean... if you're not new here then I should've probably noticed you the time I enrolled here... wouldn't I?"

Sana gave her a playful wink but the latter just raised her eyebrows in amusement with a hint of red tint on her cheeks in the process.

"How bold and straightforward of you..."

"What? I mean, you're insanely beautiful, how could I resist myself flirting with you?"

Where the fridge did I even got this kind of convidence, eh? Sana thought.

"You don't even know who you are talking to."

Sana had her brows furrowed but before she could even ask further, they're already in front of their room.