𝙰 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚘𝚗𝚎² >_<

~~

Her sister's already gone but how come...

How come that a person looking exactly like her sister is now in front of her...

Her brown locks were now dyed to black...

Those hazel eyes that once looked at her with full of love and sincerity were now raging in anger as they locked gazes.

A lone tear escaped Dahyun's right eye as she stared at her sister.

Her sister that she had been longing for...

"Y/N-nie, are you okay? Are you hurt?"

Nayeon crouched to help Y/N stood up without moving her gun still being pointed at Dahyun.

Seeing the scene unfold right in front of her monolid pair of eye made Dahyun's heart shattered.

It should've been her that Nayeon was getting worried of, not the girl who was once the sole reason why she died.

"I'm fine, Unnie. But that girl, we need to kill her or else everything will be ruined."

Nayeon's gaze once again landed on her.

It wasn't the same gaze anymore like before.

Sure it was still her hazel eyes that looked into her but it wasn't the same kind of gaze anymore like how it was before.

Her sister used to always look at her with full of love and happiness despite the hardships that they are facing, but now...

"So she's Dahyun? The Kim whom we have to finish?"

"Yes, Unnie. She's the sole reason why our parents died, she killed them."

Dahyun's breathing became ragged hearing how they are poisoning her sister's mind.

Groaning in pain, she stood up as she grabbed a gun on her pants back pocket.

She doesn't care anymore if she'll lose a lot of blood, as long as she could save her sister from them, it's all that matters for her.

"Don't listen to that- argh! Don't listen to her! She's lying right in front of your face!"

"And who are you to accuse my sister that?!"

And who are you to accuse my sister that?!

That same sentence played through Dahyun's mind as her heart once again shattered, more than it was before.

Continuous gunshots echoed through the halls as both Y/N and Dahyun yelled in pain.

Both girls got shot, Y/N on her legs as Dahyun got shot by her right shoulder once again.

"Y/N!"

"Hyun!"

Jeongyeon came in Dahyun's rescue before the pale girl could even land on the ground.

Seulgi and Jihyo fired continuous gunshots to the men in blacks coming for them as Tzuyu used her archery skills to target some with their arrow that has poison in it.

"Yeonnie, please! She's not trustworthy!"

Jeongyeon was confused by the sudden mention of her fianceé's name.

She followed where Dahyun's pleading gaze was and was beyond shock, even Jihyo, Tzuyu and Seulgi felt the same way.

Despite being in pain, Dahyun stood up and freed herself from Jeongyeon's grasp.