𝙼𝚎𝚝³ [𝙼𝚒𝙷𝚢𝚘]³

~~

"I'm here to claim what's mine, and it's You."

Even before Jihyo could process everything that's happening, she already felt a pair of soft, plump lips colliding on hers.

My first kiss... she thought, her eyes still wide open from what just happened even if Mina had already pulled away, staring intently at her.

"You're not going anywhere off my reach."

•••

"Can I please have my phone now?"

"No, you'll just message your mistress."

Jihyo mentally facepalmed herself as she closed her eyes, arms covering them from the light on the ceiling.

"Then atleast let me go to my co-workers."

Mina looked up from her laptop screen and softened at how Jihyo's eyes were already glistening in tears, she heaved a sigh and nodded which Jihyo immediately stood up in return, leaving the office room.

Being on the same space with Mina suffocates her, suffocating her even more that they're alone in her office and that girl just stole her first kiss.

Walking to where her desk is, she noticed that it's already afternoon, 3:17 PM to be exact, as stated on the digital clock on the wall.

The meeting started few minutes past 9 AM and it's already 3 PM, Dahyun hasn't probably ate lunch yet, waiting for her.

"I didn't knew that You and our CEO have something going on with each other..."

"I don't even know who she is or what she wants from me, she just made me sit on the couch there, gosh."

Sana chuckled as she handed her phone to Jihyo, showing her and Dahyun's convo.

Upon reading it, she immediately dialed Dahyun's number using Sana's phone, the Japanese worriedly looking at her.

"Hyun—"

"So she's finally back..."

"Believe me, I have nothing to do with her anymo—"

"Come down here now, I bought us lunch."

Tears flowed down Jihyo's cheeks.

This is too much, she's being unfair.

She tried not to sound like she was crying as she hummed, ending the call as she gave Sana's phone back before she sobbed, both palms covering her face as Sana rubbed her back soothingly.

"Ms. Park, Ms, Myoui wants to give you your phone back."

Upon hearing that, she immediately looked up and saw Mina's secretary, holding her phone.

She looked back to where Mina's office is and found their CEO standing against the wall, her stoic face on as she watch every move she does.

Once again looking back at Mina's secretary, she grabbed her phone as she immediately left, wanting to be with Dahyun as soon as possible.

Mina watched how Jihyo was hesitant upon seeing her phone but after their gazes locked, the girl didn't even hesitate to leave the place immediately.