𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 [𝙳𝚞𝚋𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚗𝚐]²

~~

"She might melt from those stares of yours, you know?"

Dahyun blinked continuously before looking to her side, finding a smirking Tzuyu beside her.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about, Tzu."

Tzuyu then scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Come on, Unnie. Why don't you just walk up to her and confess?"

"Excuse me? I'm still older than you, Chou. And do you think it's easy to just confess? Tch."

"Then act like your age, you're childish for a lot of times, you know?"

Dahyun slapped her arm, making her hiss in pain.

"Hey, hey! Why are you hurting my Baby?!"

It was Jeongyeon who pulled the hissing Tzuyu beside her, taking her away from Dahyun who just mentally rolled her eyes.

"Well, this Unnie here is once again staring at her, I caught her."

"Who? Chaeyoung?"

Tzuyu nodded as Jeongyeon smirked while Dahyun just scoffed at the both of them.

"You know, Dub... I know someone who can help you confess to her..."

"No. Just stop and leave me alone."

Grabbing her things up, Dahyun left the couple.

She has a crush on that girl, yes but she can't.

"Come on, Dub! You're her bestfriend, anyways..."

That's the whole point, they're each other's bestfriends, bro's.

They treat each others as sisters but Dahyun, eventually caught feelings for the latter.

•••

"Have you made your mind about confessing already?"

Dahyun nudged Tzuyu for bringing up the topic when Chaeyoung and their friends are literally with them, sitting on the same table, eating lunch.

"Confess? So you like someone and you're not telling us, Kim Dahyun?"

It was Jeongyeon who's playing along on her girlfriend's trick, Dahyun just sighed while Tzuyu smirked.

"Who's the lucky guy, Dubs? Or perhaps... a lucky girl?"

"It's not important. She doesn't like me back anyways."

"But you haven't tried confessing yet. Why don't you give it a shot, first?"

"Yeah, you're Kim Dahyun. Who would reject a person like you? A dumb person probably."

She just laughed it off before smoothly changing the topic, her Unnies still teasing her.

But a certain midget was not having it, taking the chance while her friends are being engrossed on their topic, she sneakily left their table and leave the cafeteria.

Sneaking out wasn't really a match for her as Jihyo and Dahyun still caught her swift moves to leave.

•••

"Hey, Bro—"

She wasn't even finished yet when Chaeyoung had already cut her off.