𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 [𝚂𝚊𝙽𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚗]

~~

"I'm home!"

Nayeon shouted before removing her shoes and going to their living room and as soon as she got there, she was immediately greeted by her girlfriend.

"BABYYYYYYY!"

Sana ran to her and gave Nayeon a tight hug.

Oh my gosh...

"B-Babe... can't b-breath..."

Nayeon struggled to say as she was squished by the excited Sana.

"Oh, I'm sorry... I missed you!"

She loosened her hug but still has her arms wrapped around Nayeon.

"I know, I missed you too but please, don't hug me that tight next time, I still want to marry you."

Nayeon's last statement made Sana a blushing mess which Nayeon found really cute.

"I want to marry you too and I want to make up to you for hugging you too tight..."

Sana gave her a sly smile, a smile that Sana always shows whenever she'll shower Nayeon with kisses.

And she's right... Sana kissed her everywhere on her face.

Why do I have such a clingy and annoying but in a good way of girlfriend? she thought.

"Woof woof!"

"Kookue!"

Nayeon lightly pushed Sana aside and carried her most precious dog, Kookue.

"Woof!"

Sana, on the other side pouted on the way Nayeon pushed her aside just to carry Kookue.

"Did you miss me too? Awe, I missed you too..."

Nayeon plopped herself on the couch while coo-ing her dog who seemed to be enjoying the attention he's getting.

"I think I might have to kill that dog later while you're sleeping."

Nayeon's eyes widen as she looked at Sana who's sulking.

"Why does is seem that Kookue is your girlfriend and not me?!"

She stomped her feet and left Nayeon with Kookue still on her arms.

"You're jealous just because of my dog?!"

Oh my gosh... not again.

Nayeon mentally facepalmed herself as she followed Sana on their room with Kookue still on her arms.

"What's wrong with that?! You should've just ask her to be your girlfriend and not me."

"Okay, first of all, he's a male."

Sana scoffed and rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms and faced Nayeon.

Nayeon then looked at Kookue who's just innocently sticking his tongue out.

"Yeah, Sana's right. Maybe I should've just asked you out."

"Yah! Im Nayeon I heard that!"

Nayeon just chuckled but was slightly startled when Kookue jumped off from her and went somewhere– oh.

"Yah! Get off of me! I don't like you!"

Nayeon once again chuckled seeing how Kookue climbed up to Sana.

"Come here, Kookue. Don't come to that sulky granny."

Nayeon joked which made Sana even more sulky.

"I really hate you Im Nayeon!"

Sana huffed and once again stomped her feet, going to the kitchen while Nayeon and Kookue trailed behind.

"If you hate me then why did you say yes to me when I asked you to be my girlfriend, huh?"

Nayeon smirked as Sana frozed on her spot but immediately recovered.

"Because I don't want to hurt other people."

"Oh, really? As far as I know, Momo and Jihyo also confessed their love and admirations but you rejected them because as they said to me, you can't accept their love BECAUSE you love me."

If looks could kill, Nayeon probably's already dead by now on how Sana shot her a glare.

"Psh. And you believed them?"

"Of course, why not? Besides, if you hate me why would you get jealous over Kookue?"

"Im Nayeon, I'm not jealous."

Nayeon mentally chuckled as she knows that Sana is jealous as she called her by her full name.

"Is that so? Should I call Jeongyeon then? I wanna ask her to have dinner with me."

"Don't. You. Dare."

Despite Sana's warning, Nayeon pretended that she didn't heard her and fished her phone from her pocket, finding Jeongyeon's number and when she was about to dial her number, she felt someone hugged her from behind.

"What is it?"

She didn't got an answer but instead heard sobs.

Nayeon was alarmed and immediately faced Sana who's now crying.

"Why are you crying? Didn't you said that you're not jealous?"

Nayeon didn't know how to react properly on their situation, whether she'll laugh because she finds it funny on how just a minute ago Sana was throwing death glares on her and now she's crying, or to be sad because she doesn't want to see Sana crying.

But the moment Sana kicked her leg, she already found an answer on what reaction she should react.

"Ouch."

"Of course I'm jealous, you pabo. You already know I'm jealous but you still kept on teasing me."

Nayeon was still wincing in pain on how Sana just kicked her leg.

Geez. Is she a black belter or something? She thought.

"And the time you decided to call Jeongyeon, I knew one thing for sure."

Nayeon looked at her and mouthed a 'what?'.

"I'm going to kill her."

Nayeon's eyes widened and shrugged off the pain she's feeling and faced Sana.

"What?!"

Sana just shrugged her shoulders and kept a straight face.

Nayeon, on the other hand cupped her girlfriend's cheeks, squishing them.

"So now you're jealous of Jeongyeon?"

"Who wouldn't? Knowing that you both had a past together."

Nayeon smiled and cupped Sana's cheeks a little bit more.

"What already passed will remain on the past. I already have you now, remember? No Jeongyeon or others. I only love you."

"Only me?"

"Only you."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Only. You."

"Even Kookue?"

Here we go again... –_–

Her jealousy is on another level...

•••