𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔³ [𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝙷𝚢𝚘]

~~

Plastering a smile on her face, Jeongyeon happily sat up from her bed, rubbing her eyes and looking around her room.

"Happy Birthday to Me!"

She got up her bed, did her morning routines before walking her way downstairs, only to froze on her spot upon seeing someone along with her friends.

"D-Dahyun?"

Dahyun turned around to face her, munching on her toast with nutella on it, she gave Jeongyeon her usual sunshine smile.

"Morning, Unnie!"

But instead of greeting Dahyun back, she carefully walked towards her and caressed the latter's cheeks.

"H-How? Since when did you came back?"

"Came back from what? From work? Just earlier, I did an—"

"No, Dahyun. From states. Since when did you came back from states?"

Dahyun then looked at her, confusion visible on her face.

"Dahyun never flew abroad, Jeongyeon. What are you talking about?"

It was Nayeon who answered for Dahyun.

She looked around to find a certain someone but that someone was nowhere to be found.

"W-Wha— Jihyo. Where's Jihyo?"

"She's in a relationship with Daniel Oppa, remember? They're probably together right now."

"WHAT?!!"

– FLASHBACK –

They both stopped on the sound of a gunshot.

"D-Dahyun..."

Recovering, Jeongyeon quickly stood up and gave Jihyo an earpiece and her jacket before running her way back to where Dahyun is.

Reaching the scene, she found Daniel and Dahyun lying on the ground, both are coughing blood and now sorrounded by cops and their friends.

She immediately went towards Dahyun, she carefully held the latter in her arms, checked where she was wounded and found it on her waist and her arm.

"D-Dahyun... don't close your eyes yet. Dub, we'll get you to the hospital... I'm here, we're here..."

Dahyun once again coughed, more blood coming out from her mouth and her wounds.

"I-I... I'll be... f-fine."

"Dahyun? Dahyun, wake up! DAHYUN!"

•••

Two Years Later...

It has been two years already when that event happened.

That one single event that changed their lives forever.

Everything happened so fast they couldn't get a grasp on it.

After what happened, they all still stayed together, their bond got even stronger than before.

It was traumatic for all of them, but they stayed beside each other until they finally got a grasp of what happened.