𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 [𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝙷𝚢𝚘]

~~

"Don't you think that this is too much already?"

Jeongyeon looked at Sana and gave her a disgust look.

"What do you mean? Her prank was even more worse than this."

"I know, but she already stopped after that one revenge. She never did it again."

"Are you siding on her now, Sana?"

"No, of course not. It's just that..."

Jeongyeon looked at her and waited for her answer but she just sighed, making Jeongyeon smirk.

Yoo Jeongyeon.

In their circle of friends, Jeongyeon is one of the pranksters and is always the mastermind everytime something happens.

Her friends always warns her but she just never listens and would still continue what she had planned.

Park Jihyo.

Jeongyeon's biggest rival(?).

Maybe not actually.

It was just because of one time, Jeongyeon pulled a prank on Jihyo and Jihyo being pissed and short tempered that she is, pulled a revenge and Jeongyeon being the prankster, thought that Jihyo is challenging her for a prank challenge.

But turns out that Jihyo just got really pissed and wanted to have some little revenge, after that, she stopped already and just ignore whatever Jeongyeon does.

"Jihyo Unnie! Someone's looking for you!"

Jeongyeon stopped from her work and took a peek from the living room, finding a guy holding a boquet of flowers standing at the front door.

She saw how Jihyo happily walked towards the guy, even giving her a brief hug, her gummy smile not leaving her face.

"Ooh~ Our Jiggly Puff got some guy! Mind introducing him to us, Babe?"

It was Nayeon who made her way and snake her arms around Jihyo's waist, wiggling her eyebrows up and down, their other friends gathering as well, curious about this charming looking guy.

Jeongyeon being curious as well, slowly walk her way to the wall just beside the front door, crossing her arms while looking intently at the guy.

The guy sure is charming, she wouldn't deny that.

"Everyone, this is Daniel and Dan, these are my friends."

Daniel gave them his eye smile before waving and greeting them, until her gaze stopped on Jeongyeon who's glaring(?) at him.

"Don't mind her, she's always like that. Come on, foods are getting colder."

They all just nodded and agreed before walking their way towards the kitchen to eat lunch table, but Jihyo stayed behind and looked at Jeongyeon with a boring expression.

"If you're planning to prank me today, spare me atleast just for today or do it when Daniel already head out. Thank you."

With that, Jihyo left, leaving Jeongyeon having an unusual feeling lingering on her.

Maybe I'm just hungry... she thought.

•••

It has already been 4 months since Jihyo confirmed her relationship with Daniel the time they had lunch together one time at their dorm.

In those four months, Jihyo was often not seen together with her friends, it's just either she's spending time with Daniel or she's busying herself with some works.