- T E A S E R S -

◇ ◇ ◇

< JeongMi² >

"Your voice... it sounds so familiar..."

Jeongyeon pushed the sobbing girl off of her, carefully taking off the mask covering her face, revealing a girl she didn't expect to see.

Not even in her wildest dreams to see this girl working in a club, getting paid and being laid and played by guys or maybe even girls.

"M-Mina?"

She asked in a low voice, the girl looking at her with wide eyes.

◇ ◇ ◇

< DaHyo² >

Opening the door of their room, Jihyo found Dahyun on her study table, once again focusing on her projects.

Sensing her presence, Dahyun turned to look at her.

"You came home late..."

"I uhm... I went to your company to supposedly fetch you and maybe like... we could eat dinner outside since we've been so caught up with too much works and... yeah."

Dahyun slyly smirk before closing all the folders and her laptop, walking towards Jihyo and giving her a quick kiss.

◇ ◇ ◇

< JeongHyo >

"Don't you think that this is too much already?"

Jeongyeon looked at Sana and gave her a disgust look.

"What do you mean? Her prank was even more worse than this."

"I know, but she already stopped after that one revenge. She never did it again."

◇ ◇ ◇

< SaMo >

Sneakily circling her arms around Momo, Sana smiled widely and posed for the camera.

"Get your hands off of me."

"The members are watching, Babe and so are the staffs."

Momo just mentally rolled her eyes and posed for the camera as well, forcing a 'genuine' smile.

◇ ◇ ◇

< MiHyo² >

"Are you free tonight?"

Jihyo was silent, she found it kind of awkward as Mina, her boss, is asking her if she's free for the night.

"I guess you're not. You can–"

"I'm free by tonight. Unless you'll give me works to take home."

◇ ◇ ◇

< SaTzu² >

"What are you doing there?"

Sana frozed before turning around, finding a tall girl staring at her, confused hinted on her face.

"You... you can see me?"

Sana softly asked while pointing at herself.

"Why would I even ask you if I can't see you? Besides, you shouldn't be eavesdropping from people talking inside there..."

◇ ◇ ◇

< MiMo² >

Looking around first, she carefully used her ability of speed to catch up with the girl, pulling her with her in a dark alley, immediately pinning her on the wall but the latter was strong as well.

"You're not a human."

"And so are you."

Both fought in dominance, neither of them wanting to give up and let the other beat them.

◇ ◇ ◇

< DaHyo³ >

"What am I to you, Ji?"

Jihyo creased her brows and looked up from 'reading' to face Dahyun who's standing in front her, in the verge of crying.

"Why are you asking me things like this, Dahyun?"

Closing her eyes while clenching her tiny fists, Dahyun refrained her tears from falling.

"Just— just answer it... please."

◇ ◇ ◇

< MiTzu² >

"Who are you? What are you doing in the middle of the forest? Are you a thief, huh?! Did you came from the Craine Empire?!"

The latter's sword was now against her neck, making her face the stranger through the darkness.

"Craine Empire? Why would you think that I came there when I'm dressed just like you?"

◇ ◇ ◇

< DubChaeng² >

"Well, this Unnie here is once again staring at her, I caught her."

"Who? Chaeyoung?"

Tzuyu nodded as Jeongyeon smirked while Dahyun just scoffed at the both of them.

"You know, Dub... I know someone who can help you confess to her..."

"No. Just stop and leave me alone."

◇ ◇ ◇

< MiNayeon² >

"Why are you pretending that you can't talk when you obviously can?"

Silence engulfed them, a deafing one.

"Right. You won't answer because you don't know how to. Sorry..."

Nayeon gave Mina an apologetic smile before turning her heels around, ready to leave.

◇ ◇ ◇

NOTE: I'll have a deal with you guys.

IF you guessed the TITLE of the corrseponding Twice Ship chapter, then I'll do a BONUS CHAPTER UPDATE for you guys.

Remember that your Title has to MATCH the Twcie Ship portraying it.
Just for fun, come on. Let's interact more.

Mark my words.

Stay safe and Love lots!!