𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 [𝙳𝚊𝚈𝚎𝚘𝚗]

~~

"Marry me, Nayeon..."

Dahyun asked Nayeon on their 4th anniversary, every anniversary of them, Dahyun would always make sure that she won't forget to ask Nayeon to marry her. But Nayeon never answered her and would just laugh it off as if it was just a joke.

"Where's my ring, Dubu?"

Nayeon asked, showing her bunny smile that Dahyun have always love, wiggling her fingers from her right hand in front of her.

"Better luck next year, Dubs... make sure to have my ring, hmm?"

She giggled and went inside Dahyun's car first.

Even though they are busy from their works, they would always have a reserved alone time for the both of them to go out on a date for every anniversary or some special occasions of them.

But they would mostly just drive along the seaside, sitting on Dahyun's car hood, admiring the beautiful view of the sunset, talking about how thankful they are for each others and their future plans together.

"So, is that a yes?"

Dahyun asked Nayeon when she went in her car, buckling Nayeon's seatbelt and placing a soft kiss on Nayeon's lips.

"I would love to, Baby. But make sure to do it right and properly next year already."

Nayeon once again showed her bunny smile and winked at Dahyun but Dahyun on the other hand just pouted, making it a chance for Nayeon to grab and kiss Dahyun's lips.

"Promise me, promise me that you'll propose to me next year with my ring?"

"I promise. Just say yes, okay?"

Nayeon didn't answer her and instead just gave Dahyun a teasing smile before blowing a kiss for her.

•••

Dahyun woke up and scrunched her face upon the brightness the sunlight is giving, but then immediately put a smile on her face when she remembered the day today.

Another year had past and it's their anniversary again, their 5th one.

Dahyun had excitedly waited for this day to come, the day that Nayeon will finally say yes to her proposal.

She sat up on her bed and grabbed her phone from her bed side table, contacted her trusted friend, Jihyo through a video chat, and thankfully, she answered after a few rings.

"Unnie~ are you ready?"

Dahyun asked, still feeling herself half asleep and hoarse voice from just waking up, but manage to show a hint of excitement on her face.

"Dubs... you know, you don't have to do this..."

Jihyo who answered, sympathy and concern feigned on her face.

"I need to. Come on, Jihyo Unnie, just help me prepare please?"

Jihyo sighed and rolled her eyes on the other line, she doesn't have any choice but to just agree on what the younger wants because she knows that no matter what she says, Dahyun won't just listen to her.

While Jihyo was busy prepairing for Dahyun's proposal along with her girlfriend, Momo, Dahyun went to the flower shop she would always go to everytime she'll buy Nayeon's favourite flowers.

"My favourite customer! Come in, come in!"

The owner let Dahyun sit on the waiting area, along with some other person waiting as well.