𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚎³ [𝙳𝚊𝚈𝚎𝚘𝚗]²

~~

"If that's the case, then I'm willing to risk my life just to be with you."

"You are, but I am not. I will not let your life be in danger just because of me."

"Hyun—"

"Let's break up." Was the last sentence Dahyun said before she abruptly grabbed her things as she left her office, leaving Nayeon inside, dumbfounded and crying.

Her friends were calling her continuously but she chose to ignore everyone and drove herself away from their company building.

If she got Nayeon to be in trouble, then there's no doubt that their other friends are now being investigated by her parents, wanting them to be involved with the mess she did to them.

•••

"Leave my friends alone."

Her voice was monotoned, gaze piercing through their soul and if glares could kill, they're all already burried feets under the ground.

"Ah! My dear daughter~ Welcome back!"

Dahyun wanted to puke by such voice. She hated it. She never wanted hearing it.

"LEAVE. MY. FRIENDS. ALONE."

That sentence with her monotonous voice and serious face sent shivers down their spine, they were afraid for a second but still chose to fought back.

"Why? Is it because one of them is your girlfriend?"

"SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!"

"Oh, really? Kissing in front of the Eiffel Tower isn't a couple thing to do? So you're telling me that you two are just friends? Or maybe with benefits, perhaps?"

She heard how their laughs and chuckles echoed through the room, basically hurting her ears.

She had her fists balled as she refrain herself from bursting out, not wanting her girl's name coming out from their filthy mouth.

"Anyways, what do you need? Are you finally joining forces with us? Because you know... we're already tired being investigated by your dvmb co-workers and even YOU."

"I will never be on your side. You killed countless people! Even killing those innocent ones! Just why?! Why are you killing them?!"

"IT'S BECAUSE THEY KILLED MY PARENTS!"

Dahyun was silent by the sudden raise of voice of her Dad, echoing through the whole room, causing not just her but the other allies to cover their ears and flinch.

"Those innocent people you're talking about aren't innocent at all, KIM DAHYUN. They're carrying the bloodline of those bastards who killed my parents and even my little sister."

"But having revenge by killing countless people doesn't mean it'll give you enough justice."

"So what do you want us to do? Surrender ourselves to you? You'll let YOUR FAMILY rot in jail?!"