𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 [𝙼𝚒𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚗]²

~~

"Babyy~"

Dahyun whined and pouted beside her girlfriend Mina, who's busy and focused on her game.

Mina hummed in response as she gritted her teeth, pressing hard on the buttons on her gaming console.

"Cuddle with me please~"

"After I finish this, Dubs. Promise."

Dahyun once again whined but immdiately smirked as a thought came to her.

She stood up from their bed and went in front of Mina before sitting on the Penguin's lap, knees on either side of the older's hips, as she wraps her body on the latter's.

"Cuddle with me~~"

"Just one more round—"

Mina was cut off when Dahyun had pressed their lips together, making her eyes shot wide open in shock but soon responded and let her gaming console set aside.

"You've been too engrosed with that game. I never should've bought you that."

Dahyun pouted while crossing her arms, still sitting on Mina's lap.

"I'm sorry... it's just that the game's addicting, you know?"

"So if I didn't intrude you still won't give me attention?"

"It's not like that..."

Dahyun didn't respond but instead nuzzled her face on the crook of Mina's neck, hugging her as Mina wrapped her arms around Dahyun's waist.

"Just one more round, 'kay?"

She once again received no response which she took as a cue to grab her console but found herself frozen by the time Dahyun started planting soft kisses on her neck, lightly nibbling the flesh she finds there.

"B-Babe..."

Dahyun hummed in response as she smirked, her kisses going up to her jaw until her lips found the Penguin's.

"Cuddles is all I am asking for, is it really that hard to choose between that game and I, your own fianceé?"

Mina placed her console back on the desk as she turned her computer off before nuzzling on the crook of Dahyun's neck, her arms wrapped around the pale girl's waist.

"I'm here now..."

"You'll receive a punishment for choosing that game over me."

•••

"Your pizza's there, your majesty."

Mina giggled as she sat on one of the chairs,  grabbing a pizza slice as she glance over at Dahyun who's slicing some ingredients, seems like she'll be cooking something.

Mina couldn't help but abandon her pizza and walk her way towards Dahyun, hugging her from behind as she inhaled her scent.

"Be careful, you might burn our unit."

"Won't happen anytime again."

Dahyun turned around as she finished slicing the kimchi up, giving Mina a quick peck before glancing at the latter from head to toe.

She was just wearing one of her oversized hoodie and a pair of white socks.

"Who gave you the permission to be this tempting, hmm?"