𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 [𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚃𝚣𝚞]

~~

"Did you finish our homework?"

"What homework?"

"Waaahhhh!!"

It was just some talks Tzuyu heard from other students walking at the corridor of their campus.

Tzuyu.

Chou Tzuyu who just transfered to J.Y Park University.

She was just standing there, looking like a lost puppy who accidentally got abandoned by its owner.

She was looking back and fort from her schedule sheet and to the students but she just couldn't find thr courage to ask them.

She was too shy to even start a conversation.

"You're new here, aren't you?"

She looked behind her to find the voice and find a short haired midget, she lightly nodded.

"What room are you in?"

"R-Room T16."

"I'm heading there too. Come."

Tzuyu just once again nodded before she started walking along with the girl.

"I'm Son Chaeyoung. Calling me 'Chaeyoung' or 'Chae' would do. I'm the president of Arts Club. You? What's your name?"

"T-Tzuyu."

"Hi, Tzuyu. I don't want to be rude but you don't seem to be a Korean to me... are you a foreigner, perhaps?"

"Yeah, I came from Taiwan."

Chaeyoung gave her a smile and nodded.

On their way to their room, they encountered another midget, but this time, a pale one.

"Hey, Bro! I didn't knew that you're into tall girls, huh?!"

Chaeyoung nudge Dahyun who teased her.

"She's new here and probably our classmate. She came from Taiwan."

"Really?!"

Dahyun had her eyes widen as well as her smile as she looked at Tzuyu, amusingly.

"Hi, I'm Dahyun! Wo Ai Ni!"

Chaeyoung once again nudge her while Tzuyu just chuckled and introduced herself as well.

•••

"Guys! Oh my god, you won't believe this!"

Five girls watch their friend, Minatozaki Sana clumsily sat on her seat as she squealed because of two reasons, one is that she's feeling all giddy and the other was that she almost fell off the chair on the process of sitting on it, cursing the chair mentally.

It was already a usual sight for them.

"I bumped to a really pretty girl earlier!"

Sana squealed even more and even stomped her feet in excitement upon remembering what happened earlier.

"Let me guess, you didn't got her name."

The squirrel frowned by the remark of her bestfriend, Momo who just deadpanned look at her, not even amused at what's happening as she stuff her mouth with food.

"That's just so mean, Momoring but you're right and—"

"The juniors are here— oh! Seems like a goddess decided to join us for lunch, huh?!"