INTRODUCTION

( I have made this map myself [It's Russia's map actually but I have edited it] so yeah please consider it 😅 hehe

( I have made this map myself [It's Russia's map actually but I have edited it] so yeah please consider it 😅 hehe. I might have given names to other kingdoms but not all are important. )

THE SHOWN PICTURE IS THE MAP OF HYBORIA. ( FICTIONAL )

DAEGU:Daegu is ruled by King Kim Namjoon

DAEGU:
Daegu is ruled by King Kim Namjoon. It is a very peaceful and powerful kingdom. It is known for its tactics and knowledge. It has a big and beautiful castle which is also known as the most beautiful castle in the whole of Hyboria. Their National colour is blue.

BUSAN:Busan is ruled by king Jeon Seojoon

BUSAN:
Busan is ruled by king Jeon Seojoon. Busan is divided into two capitals Gwangju and Incheon. Gwangju is ruled by King Jeon Hoseok and Incheon is ruled by King Jeon Jungkook. Even though they both have their own kingdom, the ultimate decision for any big problem or big law is taken by King Seojoon.
It has 3 castles, 2 in Incheon and 1 in Gwangju. Each king stays in different castles. Their National colour is Red.

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION:

The Jeons:
Hoseok and Jungkook were trained by the Royal Master(teacher) and their father himself taught them too. They had excelled in warfare and kingdom management. Jimin did not like violence so he decided not to learn that. Instead, he learnt art, economy and planning. Hoseok and Jungkook became the best fighters in the kingdom, so the king decided to part the kingdom into 2 capitals so that both of them can rule well. Jimin was staying with his father in the King's castle. Jungkook did not only rule but also extended his Kingdom more by having wars with other kingdoms and taking the other kings down. His own people feared him. He had never smiled or laughed or had a hearty conversation with anyone since he was 5. Jungkook had declined all the marriage proposals which came to him so people thought that he might not be able to love anyone and they would not get a queen. They also had not celebrated any festivals for the past years. Jungkook had become a rude and aggressive person because of all this. He never used to talk to anyone (leaving Jackson and his brothers). He hated his father because his father never showed him any love and hated his stepmother because he thought that she was trying to take his mother's place. On the other hand, Jimin and Hoseok were very sweet to all.

The Kims:
Yoongi learnt about warfare and kingdom management and spent a lot of his time in it because he wanted to be the best. His kingdom already excelled in tactics and economy so he also wanted to strengthen his military power. Taehyung had no interest in warfare so he learnt economy, kingdom development, and people welfare. He had a bubbly nature and he would change the atmosphere into a happy place with his presence. The same was with Soobin. He too was like his middle brother. He did not like warfare so he learnt politics and law. He wanted to be the Royal Adviser next to his brother Yoongi when Yoongi would become a king. The whole of the kingdom loved the three brothers very much.

Daegu and Busan were the two strongest kingdoms in Hyboria. The Kims and the Jeons were known to hate each other. This is at least what was heard by the common people. Their rivalry was known all across Hyboria. But was it true? Did they really hate each other? Who knows. But now a great problem had arisen in both of the kingdoms. And the only solution to it was a friendship treaty between them.