Chapter 6: RIVALS FOREVER?

Taehyung's POV

I could sense that out of the three brothers, Prince Jimin was the most comfortable with us. He was smiling and talking to us as if we were his friends from long, and I appreciate him for making us comfortable here.

I saw that he holds some interest in my brother Yoongi. Soobin too likes Yeonjun. The only difference is that Soobin is too bold and maybe everyone has noticed about his weird behaviour. And Prince Jimin, he is subtle but if you watch him carefully, he keeps on taking glances at Yoongi hyung.

As Jimin was showing us around the castle, I felt like someone was following us. I continued to act normal so that the person would not be aware about me knowing. As we reached the garden, I stepped forward, took a deep breath, and twirled around.

Jimin and Yoongi thought I liked the fresh breeze wanted to enjoy, but it was just my trick to know who was following us. And I was stunned to know that it was King Jungkook.

It was quite obvious that he didn't like us. Then why is he following?

Jungkook's POV

I followed them everywhere. Of course it is for Jimin hyung, not for any other reasons. What if they manipulate Jimin hyung and make him on their side?

As I was following them, I remembered how fath- the king compared him to me.

' They have became our friends now but they were your rivals. Do not let your guard down. You have to win against your father. You have to show him that you will still hate Taehyung whatever happens.' I thought to myself as I watched Prince Taehyung twirl and enjoy our castle gardens.

~~~~~~~~[Flashback]~~~~~~~~

" Jungkook stop. Don't keep on shouting. You are going to marry one of the Prince and that's final." Seojoon announced which made Jungkook scoff.

" I am not going to marry the Kims. And I can make my own decisions." He replied back.

" You should learn from the Prince. He is always following his father's and elders' orders, and is also very intelligent and polite. And you! Always disrespecting everyone. Learn something from him!" Seojoon said.

Jungkook clenched his fists in anger. " Seriously? You never loved me in the first place but that's not enough for you right? You are now comparing me to him? Who am I even talking to? The person wi never saw my worth." Jungkook said. It hurt him that Seojoon compared him to someone else.

" You hate him right? You know what, you will yourself fall in love with him in this one and half month, mark my words!" Seojoon said.

"Let's see!" Jungkook challenged back and went out of Seojoon's room.

~~~~[End of Flashback]~~~~

Jungkook's POV

I sighed and went back to my room, noticing Jackson's presence.

" What are you doing here?" I asked him as I sat down on the couch, massaging my head.

" I received a letter from Sehun. Everything is going well there,"

" Hmm," I hummed.

" And what about state issues? Do I have to do something about it?" I asked.

Jackson shook his head in response. " No. The captured nation who was fighting against us have stopped resisting a long time ago. They know that they will fall if there is no King ruling them and no other ruler can hold greater power than you. They know they will be safe under you." He said. " I just don't understand why they were resisting in the first place,"