Chapter 13: A DISORDER?

Jungkook's POV

I did as Taehyung told me. I did this family bonding thing even if everything seemed to be childish. And surprisingly, I enjoyed a lot. I never had so much fun in my life. We cleared our misunderstandings and complemented each other, played indoor and outdoor games together and even went for an outing at a beach and played many sand and water games there. We also had a sky watch at night.

At first I was awkward but after some time I smiled and laughed with them. It felt so new and refreshing that it was addictive. I also had fun and a break after a long time. Hesitating at first, I told them how our family wasn't a family for me, how I always felt left out. And they apologized for that. They told me how scared they were for my outburst as they knew how sensitive everything related to my mom was for me.

Six days. I spent six days with them continuously and for the first time, having a family time together didn't feel burdensome. And now that this small family event is finally over, I decided to go meet Taehyung.

The Kims had decided that they will not come in between our family time. My father apologized for the fact that they were here as guests and we were leaving them alone, but they brushed it off saying it was alright.

I knocked on the door and finally heard his voice after days.

" Who is it?" He asked formally. I replied back my name.

" Come in!" He said. I opened it and as soon as I saw him, a weird feeling of calmness, satisfaction ran through my body. And if this wasn't enough, he smiled at me making my heart beat wild.

" What happened Jungkook? Why are you here so late at night?" He asked me softly as if I wasn't a king but someone precious. And I loved it because he was the first one to do so.

 " I just felt like seeing you," I said and his eyes widened, his cheeks having a cute shade of pink.

" O-Oh..." Even his stutter was cute for me. " But don't you have to sleep? You already look so tired and you've just come today from your family picnic. You should have some rest," He continued further in worry.

I chuckled. " Actually, I have some sleep disorder. I cannot sleep at night. And if I can, then I get... nightmares." I said casually but it seemed like a shocker for him.

" You have a what!? Did you ask medic about it? Did you try meditation? Or-"

" I have tried everything Taehyung. Nothing works so I have just learnt to live with it. My medic told me that all I need to do is relax. My mind constantly thinks of things so I can't sleep. But that's what I am not able to do. I am not able to relax as she says," I sighed.

" Umm... if you don't mind can I help you?" He asked me, scared that he was being too much.

" Are you sure whatever you think is going to work? Because as I've said earlier, nothing works for me. My mind hasn't learnt to relax yet," I chuckled at my words as if my situation was a joke.

" I'm not a doctor so I'm not sure about it. Yoongi hyung went through a rough phase once and had sleepless nights so I used a trick I read in one book and it seemed to work. But are you sure you would stay relaxed when you are with me?" He asked making me think for a bit.

Was he asking me if I trusted him so that I could relax?

" Of course I can! What do I have to do?" I asked immediately.

" Hop on the bed!" He said enthusiastically making me stop at my place.

" Excuse me?"

His eyes widened at first but then he sighed. " And you said you would feel relaxed with me,"

" You are telling me to get on the same bed with you, Taehyung. I don't think that is appropriate," I explained him calmly.

" I am not asking you to sleep with me Jungkook. Okay fine, I promise you that as soon as you sleep, and I hope you will, I will move out of the room," He promised.

I hesitated a bit. It wasn't like I didn't trust Taehyung with it, it was about both of our respect. A prince or a princess should not ask a king to sleep on his bed unless it is for something else. And a king should not sleep with someone else until the other person is his fiancé or partner. And I didn't want anyone to call Taehyung by names. 

I saw him placing a pillow on his lap. " Put your head here." He pointed at the pillow. I did as he said. After I put my head there, my mind now not thinking about anyone but Taehyung. He started to massage my head instructing me to keep my eyes closed. I felt calm. Then he started to sing a song.

He sang the song while stroking my hair softly with his lean hands. And I was so immersed in it, that I didn't understand when I fell asleep.

Taehyung's POV

I sang a song for him as I messaged his head and stroked his hair. When I could feel his breathe calm and even, I knew that he was sleeping.

I place his head down gently on another pillow and got out of the bed. I had promised him and he had trusted me, so I won't ever make him look down upon me.

Blowing all the candles away, I walked out of the room. 

' I hope you at least have a good sleep this time, Jungkook.' 

*****

Meme Time

😂😂😂