Chapter 4: THE GATHERING

Taehyung's POV

After a few quarrels and fights (because Yoongi hyung opposed the idea to marry) we had finally decided to visit Busan. Father, mother, us 3 brothers, Baekhyun hyung, Mark and some soldiers left for our trip to Incheon.

We did hear that King Seojoon had decided to part his kingdoms in two for his two sons. I had never really understood the decision as he was the first King to do so. Normally, the older son takes the throne and rules but the way the younger prince had grown his kingdom over the years, I could tell why he had taken such a decision.

I think it took us five days to reach the castle in Incheon and I would not lie, it was really beautiful.

( Seojoon's castle)

Reaching the castle, the first thing I did was to take the note of everything around. I had already guessed that it might be red. All of the houses here were red. Red is their National color after all. King Seojoon helped us and told his servants to keep our bags in our room.

I decided to freshen up a bit after such a long trip. Taking Soobin with me, I asked the servants to lead me to our room first.

Jungkook's POV

After our meeting, father said that the Kims would reach here in about five to six days. The Kim princes have agreed to the treaty. Father told us to learn from them. I scoffed at that. They are still princes while we rule our own kingdom. They should learn from us.

And why would they even agree to the treaty? Aren't we rivals? Their decision made me suspicious. What are they up to?

Shaking my head, I decided I shouldn't waste my time thinking about them. I will probably reject the proposal. I know Jimin hyung will do something.

----------Timeskip----------

Jungkook's POV

After about 6 days, the Kims have finally decided to arrive. I am watching everyone's actions from the dawn. They are running from here to there to make everything perfect.

I sighed, shaking my head and continuing my work. I still had to manage a few kingdom affairs and I was definitely not going to leave it be for someone's arrival.

 I still had to manage a few kingdom affairs and I was definitely not going to leave it be for someone's arrival

It was about afternoon when we were told to be present in the dining room. We all arrived and sat down for the Kims arrival. I saw everyone was quite excited to meet the Kims. Was I the only one least interested to even see them?

I heard that King Namjoon, Queen Seokjin, the 3 princes, an adviser, a general is coming

I heard that King Namjoon, Queen Seokjin, the 3 princes, an adviser, a general is coming. And from our side, the old man, his queen, us 3 and Y/N, Jackson and Yeonjun would be there.

Around five minutes later, the Kims entered the room. It would be a lie if I say they were not beautiful. I have heard that their Kingdom is really beautiful. And the people are too. But as we say, don't judge a book by its cover.

All of them sat down across us. I saw the old man and King Namjoon hugging each other. But my eyes squinted diverted to something else.

*****

What else did Jungkook see? Let's wait for the next chapter to reveal it! Bye till them cupcakes!

Meme time

Uh huh- Jimin 👁️👄👁️

Uh huh- Jimin 👁️👄👁️