Chapter 17: FALLEN FOR YOU

Yoongi's POV

What the heck is wrong with me? I was the one who told him to not talk to me. Then why am I missing him!?

Flashbacks:

In the Passway

" Yoongi wait for me!" Jimin said.

How did he find me!? Before he could get near, I ran away as fast as I could.

In the library

" Hey, Yoongi! How are you?" Jimin asked startling me. He came out of nowhere leaving me no chance to run so now I couldn't help but answer him.

" I'm fine. Thank you. Now if you excuse me." I stood up and started walking.

" Hey-" Before he could say anything I went out of the library.

In the Garden

I wanted to breathe some fresh air so I decided to take a walk in the garden. The night here always feels different. I don't feel calm here as I feel back at my home.

As I was walking I saw Jimin sitting on a bench watching the sky. He looks so beautiful in the moonlight.

Realising what I had just said, I shook my head walking away.

In the dance room

I was passing through the Passway. I just met Father to talk about our kingdom. Everything is going well there. As I was walking I heard a musical note.

I decided to peek in even though it wasn't good of me to do that. I saw a man playing piano and Jimin dancing. This whole time my eyes were on him. He danced so gracefully. He is so per-

I slapped myself lightly at my thoughts.

Don't think about him! What has happened to you!

In the garden

I was reading a book while walking. Suddenly Jimin came." Hello Yoongi. What are you doing?" He asked.

I sighed.

" Can't you see I am reading?" I replied and started walking away. These days he was consuming most of my thoughts which was scaring me. And I don't like getting scared. I am not trained for getting scared.

" Hey wait!" He said and dared to back hugged me. My heart beat paced up but I widened my eyes in shock and hoped that nobody saw him doing that.

" Pince Jimin!" I exclaimed, removing his hands quickly. " Do you even know what you are doing!? Think of the consequences! If someone sees you doing that, they would call you shameless for touching a Prince you are not related to!"

I shouted at him, but it was for his own dignity. And he seemed to understand that.

" I'm sorry," He apologized and then looked into my eyes.

" Why are you always ignoring me? What wrong have I done? I have just fallen for you. Please talk to me, smile at me. I feel hurt when you are rude to me." He's voice showed that I had hurt him with my behaviour.

" I am sorry Prince Jimin, but may I ask you what you like about me?" I asked him and found him unanswerable.

" I'll excuse myself-"

" I don't need a specific reason to like you. It just comes from within. And we are going to marry each other. It is natural for me to feel things for the person I am going to spend my life with,"