Chapter 28: TRAITORS

( I am feeling too good today so here's another chapter!)

__________________________________

Normal-Speaking
Italics-Thinking

Taehyung's POV

I opened my eyes and found myself in a palace room. My head ah- it hurts too much. I tried to recollect all the things that happened.

" Your highness the castle is under attack!" Shit.....All of them stood up and started running towards the problem. I was about to go but someone called me " Prince Taehyung....indeed an ethereal beauty. Now let's go shall we?" That person said. " Wait who are you? How did the guards let you in? GAU-" I was about to call guards but he suddenly hit me on my head and then everything was black.

I have been kidnapped! The heck- I need to run from here. I was about to stand up but I found that my legs were tied to the bed.

" You woke up...I see." A man said. " P-Prince J-Jongin?" I was shocked. He was so nice to me at the royal ball but- " Just call me Kai, love." I gritted my teeth. " Why are you doing this Kai!?" I said angrily.

" Calm down love. I was just going to take over Busan and Daegu but when I saw you, my heart wanted to claim you then and there." I just hate this guy even more. He is disgusting.

" Kai, you can just stop all of this. Let's just end all this and be in peace." I told him. Before any wars, father told us that we should talk about peace. It can help a lot to know more.

" PEACE!? I want REVENGE!" He said. " R-revenge?" I asked him hesitantly tilting my head at the side. Well, it's my habit to tilt my head a little when I ask someone something that I want to know very much but this man here found it cute.

" Aww...I will tell you all of my past just because you are cute and my soon-to-be husband." He said. I wanted to kill him right then and there for saying that but keep your calm tae. Everything will be fine.

" I think you must know Jungkook's real mother who had a tragic death which you all call 'murder'. That woman had slept with many kings and my father's brother was one of them. She even promised him that she will marry him if he gives half of his land to her which he happily accepted. After giving her the land she ran away and married Seojoon. After 10 years he finally managed to kill her. He ordered my father to also kill her three sons that is Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook but my father was just too nice. He couldn't kill innocent souls and he knew if he doesn't kill them then his brother will. So my father killed his brother instead. But that Seojoon- he and my father were best friends but he thought my father was a traitor. My father's adviser tried to tell him that he was not a traitor but Seojoon killed them both. And now I will take revenge for my father's death." He said.

Oh my god- tell me it isn't true. King Seojoon killed two innocent people even without thinking. " U-Um if you don't mind, will you tell me who told you this all?" I asked him nervously. " I was told by my father's brother's adviser." He said.

" Did you know that adviser who Seojoon killed had a child? That child is one of the traitors. The child is-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[ At Daegu ]

Jungkook's POV

We were thinking about all those people who we think could be traitors but all of our people seem so true that we can't even decide.

" Where is Prince Taehyung?" Lisa came into the meeting room and asked. " Tell me where is he?" She asked all. " He is kidnapped by someone named Kai. You remember the one who gave a warning letter to Taehyung, that person." Jimin said.

She fell to her knees and tears started coming through her eyes. " I am so sorry. I am so sorry I couldn't protect the Prince! I am so so sorry."

" It is not your fault Lisa. You were not his personal guard. You were his adviser. The ones who should be sorry are the guards!" Yoongi said. " I am so ashamed my son wasn't safe in his kingdom."

" All is my fault King Namjoon. I-I am one of the t-traitors you are searching f-for." Lisa said. It was silent for a moment. Everyone was too shocked.

" WHAT DID YOU SAY? YOU-YOU DID THAT! WHY? AND WHY ARE YOU ACCEPTING THAT YOU ARE THE TRAITOR SO EASILY!" I shouted at her.

" I am accepting that I am the traitor because I never wanted Prince Taehyung to be in danger. He is the first one who saw me as who I am. He gave me a chance to be a chief general and his royal adviser. He had faith in me." She said.

" Lisa you better explain or I am not going to leave you," Seokjin said.

She told them all about her past. ( Same story as Kai. She is the adviser's daughter.) " Kai fell in love with Taehyung but I had told him that I will not let him take Taehyung away. I just wanted justice f-for my father. I-I never wanted him to take away the Prince" she said.

" I am sorry Lisa. I-I saw your father and Kai's father outside Jimin's room holding a knife. I thought h-he wanted to kill them. My fatherly instinct told me to kill them or else my sons will be in danger so I did that." My father said and apologized.

Actually, both of them are not at fault but what about my Tae? I need to save him as soon as possible.

" Who is this Kai?" Soobin asked.
" It's P-Prince Jong-in," Lisa said. I widened my eyes having some flashbacks.

" You should have been careful King Jungkook, go and find your Prince now."

" You should have kept a watch on him. Because of your carelessness, he is missing now."

He had given me warnings at that time too. It was indirect but he was going to kidnap Taehyung and he also gave me a fucking warning! He smartly handled everything. Now, all we can do is an attack on their kingdom to get my angel back.

" Wait, you said that you were one of the traitors, who is the second one?" Yeonjun asked.

Its -

1099 words

Well, I know you guys are smart so I think you must have guessed the other traitor by now, right!?😏😏

Meme Time

Why does he have to be so cute😭