Chapter 24: CHANGED?

Can't believe that I got 5k reads on THIS BOOK!!! Did I ever tell you how much I love you guys??? Thank you so much for your love

Can't believe that I got 5k reads on THIS BOOK!!! Did I ever tell you how much I love you guys??? Thank you so much for your love. Every morning I wake up, I find so many notifications waiting for me that I feel like this book was worthy of writing. I never ever thought of it getting even 100 views as I am a newbie writer. Thank you for your reads, votes, and comments!!
You can continue the chapter......sorry for my boring speech 😬

_____

Jungkook's POV

Taehyung.

He stood there, his eyes gazing sharply at the man in front of Lisa. He was standing right in front of me but still, something felt different. It felt as if I didn't know who this Taehyung was.

" What happened Lisa?" He asked with an unusually deep voice

" N-Nothing Prince." She stuttered, drawing back quickly.

" You know I hate liars Lisa," He said and it clearly didn't seem like a joke.

" Prince this man over here laughed at me because I am a female general," She said, glaring at the man as she clenched her fist.

" And what did you do?" He asked.

" I pinned him and put my dagger on his throat and told him that he was saved because you were not here."

He nodded but looked at the minister with disgust. " I didn't know there were still people with such low thoughts in your kingdom, King Seojoon,"

" I apologize-"

" You don't need to apologize for such a person, your highness." He said with a small smile before turning to the minister again, " I know how to deal with them,"

" Taehyung," King Namjoon sighed, " We went through this,"

" And I also said that I don't take such insults lightly, father," Taehyung answered and turned to Lisa, " Lisa... where is my baby?"

I could feel my mood change all of a sudden.

" Let me bring him here, Prince Taehyung," She replied.

A few moments later she arrived, making me eager to see my new rival. I could feel possessiveness kicking in me. No one steals Kim Taehyung from me.