Chapter 12: FAMILY TIME!

Taehyung's POV

New morning new day! I am so excited. I hope Jungkook cleared his misunderstanding. Quickly completing my morning routine and went to the dining room to have breakfast.

I saw him sitting beside his mother who was talking to him and he was listening to her, without any glint of anger. Sitting besides Jimin and greeting him morning, I watched everyone's shocked faces.

" Did you do this?" Jimin asked in a whisper when he looked at me smiling at Jungkook. 

" I will explain it to you later," I whispered back and looked at Jungkook just to find him glaring at Jimin. Was he jealous? Nah- I am thinking too much.

" Good morning Prince Taehyung," Jungkook greeted me, smiling later, and everyone looked at us as if we had grown two heads.

" G-Good morning," I stuttered back, feeling the questionable stares directed towards me.

Jimin elbowed me once, teasing me about it. I glared back at him, indicating him to stop. Oh I have to explain him so much now.

----------Timeskip----------

Taehyung's POV

Jackson and I went to Jimin's room again. Both were quite excited to know what actually happened explained to them everything that happened last night.

" When you said about getting us all together as a family, I seriously thought your love story would end even before it got started," Jimin said dramatically as soon as I told him about yesterday night. I rolled my eyes at that.

" Don't underestimate me Chim. I can do anything for my love," I said proudly, feeling as if I had won a war myself.

" Wait... I am confusion," Jackson said, not understanding what was going on, " All I can summarize from your talk is that, you love Jungkook and talked to him about clearing his misunderstanding with his parents,"

" Yes, that's right," I replied.

" But why would you do that for him?" He asked me and by his change of tone I could feel that he felt my actions suspicious.

" Jackson you are crossing your limi-" Jimin was about to scold him for the tone he used at me. But I interrupted him.

" No no Jimin. His suspicions are correct. And I told him to be friendly with me myself, so it's fine," I said with a smile and then turned to Jackson. " About your question. You are right. At first I thought that too. Why would I do that just because I like him? But Jackson, my parents always told me that being happy with your family is the most important thing in life. It brings you happiness and joy which I felt lacking in his life. I want him to enjoy his life and look at it positively so that he can love me back not because he has no one and only I am there, but because he has his complete family and he wants a partner to start his own family too."

" ..."

" Did I sound like an old person? I am sorry, my attitude changes when I am serious. You can blame it to me being a Prince who handles most of the economic system of our kingdom," I apologized but then I saw Jackson bowing at me instead.

" I am sorry for questioning you about it. I have seen no one who would try to do that for Jungkook so I thought you had some ulterior motives," He admitted, making me chuckle.