Chapter 10: FEELINGS

Taehyung's POV

Shameless. That's what I felt at the current moment. I had to just make him talk to me and I had already completed my mission, yet I felt sad. Why? Because that guy had caught my interest! And look at my heart. When I asked it the reason for liking Jungkook, it didn't have one!

" I am sorry Chim," I whispered out softly but he looked at me in confusion.

" What are you sorry for?"

" I-" I gulped, realizing I had spoken out loud. " Nothing..." I cleared my throat and tried to think if something to change the topic.

" Come-on. You look restless. Why do you have to be sorry? My brother talks to someone, that itself makes me happy. You don't... Wait..." Jimin paused in realization. " Taehyung look at me,"

I shook his head. I really couldn't look in Jimin's eyes. All I had to do was talk to Jungkook and here I was, liking him?

" I said look at me," He repeated, but my stubborn ass still didn't look at him.

In frustration, he grabbed my cheeks with both of his hands and turned around my head to make me look at him.

" You like my brother, don't you?" He asked me which made me slightly widen my eyes.

" Haha what are you even talking about? How can I like him? I know nothing about him," I laughed awkwardly and cursed myself internally. My eyes are too transparent, they give away all the feelings I want to hide.

" Stop lying to me when you know you can't. You like my brother." He announced suddenly and I couldn't help but pout in sadness.

" I-I am so sorry Chim... I don't know h-how I caught feelings for him, but I just find him too attractive. I find him different. He is rude at the same time he is kind, he talks less at the same time he initiates the conversation, his eyes are sharp yet they are soft whenever I look into them while I speak." I accepted my feelings.

" What are you sorry for? Those are your feelings. I have no control over than and no right to tell you to stop them," He explained making me shook my head.

" I am not completely sorry for just catching feelings... Um... I know I am being too much and stepping into your family matters, but I am going to try getting him together with you all," I told him and his hands immediately fell down from my cheeks.

He looked at me as if I was a ghost.

" Are you dumb!? If you even start talking to him about our parents, forget about you talking to him ever again!" Jimin exclaimed.

" I know but I can try right? I just... want to see him happy for some reasons. He is not bad Jimin, he is just misunderstood and hurt." I said but soon realized I was talking to his own brother.

" I am sorry-"

" No no... You aren't wrong. I get you. But be careful of not taking his words to heart when you say anything about our parents," He warned but his lips also held a smile.

I nodded enthusiastically. " Okay!"

.

.

.

I was outside my room, staring at the night sky, thinking how I will do what I had decided to. I sighed. I did say I want to make him happy but how was I going to do that!

" Why are you sighing Taehyung?" He said making me flinch at his sudden voice. This man appears from nowhere giving people heart attack.

" God! You startled me Jungkook!" I said keeping my right hand on my chest.