Chapter 7: A CONDITION

Taehyung's POV

It was just about two days and Prince Jimin and I had already became best friends. We share so many hobbies and plus he is easy to talk to.

In these two days, I noticed that everyone is okay with our arrival leaving King Jungkook. He likes to stay alone and all he talks to is Jackson. He is rude to us as if we are the one who is about to steal their royal seal. Well, his words a few days ago quite made me understand how much he hates us and still probably thinks of us as his rivals.

But what I don't understand is his ignorance towards his parents. In fact, he is not close to his family and he is making it quite obvious. This actually made me interested about what was wrong. And sorry not sorry, I am too nosy to let this thing go.

The same night I called Jackson in Jimin's room. I wanted to know about it and maybe Jimin and Jackson could help me it.

" When will Jackson come?" I asked Jimin impatiently. 

"Taetae calm down. He must be busy or on his way here. By the way, why are you so excited?" Jimin asked back. 

"Jiminie, I told you that I will say everything after Jackson arrives right? That's why wait for some time." My words made him pout and I ignored it. I am totally not going to fall for it.

" I thought soulmate always comes first

" I thought soulmate always comes first. You do not consider me as your soulmate right?" He sighed wiping his fake tears. I rolled my eyes. Now he was going to use the soulmate card on me?

"Stop being overdramatic We are waiting for Jackson and that's final," I said. " Now I am bei-"

* Knock Knock*

" It's Jackson, Prince Taehyung," Jimin's words were interrupted by a knock.

" Come in!"

" I am so sorry Prince Taehyung for being late. Some work came up so I had to do that first." He apologized making me shake my head. 

" First of all, call me Taehyung when it's just us. You can use formalities when there are other people around, okay?" I asked him and he nodded in response. " And secondly, I hope that work wasn't Mark," I said. His visible blush said everything.

" Soulmate, look someone is blushing just by a name" Jimin teased him

" Soulmate, look someone is blushing just by a name" Jimin teased him. He became redder if that was possible. 

"Stop! Aren't we here for something? Let's talk about it now, shall we?" He asked, changing the topic.

" Someone is trying to change the topic here," Jimin said raising both his eyebrows. 

" Oh really? You are teasing me too much. Should I call Prince Yoongi to punish you?" Jackson asked smirking but he totally forgot that the said Prince's brother was sitting with them.

Jimin looked at me with widened eyes. " I-I, Why are y-you bringing Yoongi in this!?" Jimin asked, now in his blushing state too.

" Yoongi?" I asked him with raised eye brows and he immediately figured out his mistake.

" I-I meant Prince Yoongi! I am so sorr-"

" Relax. I know you taken an interest in my brother. But even though I want to tease you both more, I have to stop you both cause my curiosity is bigger than any other thing," I said. 

" Curiosity?" They both asked in unison.

" Yes. It's about King Jungkook. I can understand that he doesn't like us because he still considers us his enemy, but I noticed that he is not close to even you guys. It's like he has built walls against his own family. Back in Daegu, he was known to be really cruel that his people fear him too. I know I am being too much but I'll be honest, I am interested to know his story," I said.

" I see you have an eye for my brother isn't it?" Jimin asked. I blushed at the choice of his words.

" Well please don't make wrong choice of words Jiminie. I am interested in his story. It's because he doesn't feel to be as cruel as I've heard. I believe that everything happens for a reason and his coldness may perhaps have a reason to it too, doesn't it?"

" It's the first time I am hearing someone ask about Jungkook. People tend to judge him quickly. You are right, there is actually a story behind all of this. Are you interested to know about it?"

I was a teeny tiny bit hesitant about it because I felt like meddling in someone's life but then again as I said, I am too nosy and curiosity gets the hold of me every time. So I nodded.

" Then you have to make my brother talk to you," He put forth a condition.

" Eh?"

" Come on, I can't just tell you about our past like that now, can I? You also have to help us by introducing Jungkook to human feelings again," He announced, making me widen my eyes.

" F-Feelings!? King Jungkook loathes me like anything! If I go even 20 meters nears him, I am scared that he might throw me off into a valley and no one would even know about my existence!" I exclaimed dramatically, making them both roll their eyes.

" Then forget about it," Jackson said and I glared at him.

" Fine," I accepted. I just want to know and Jimin's condition just made me more curious about their said past.

What has really happened in your past King Jungkook?

*****

Meme Time

Possessive JK😂

Possessive JK😂