Chapter 5: FIRST ENCOUNTER

Jungkook's POV

I watched Jimin hyung staring at an emotionless guy. It was as if he noting down all his actions. What the hell hyung?

Their eyes met making Jimin hyung turn his gaze at the speed of light. I looked at this small interaction with disgust. Maybe I don't even have to ask Jimin hyung to marry and save me from it. He himself looks forward to it a lot.

" It's been so long we have met each other Namjoon. I am so glad that you decided to finally visit us," Father interrupted my thoughts, making me look at King Namjoon who gave a soft smile.

" Like-wise Seojoon. It was actually my pleasure to get an invitation to personally visit the Royal family. I have heard many rumours about our bad relationship so it came as a surprise that your family would accept our arrival,"

" I have already told them about us being childhood friends. To say they were shocked would be an understatement." Father laughed making his friend laugh too.

" By the way let me introduce myself to your family first," King Namjoon said turning to us and greeting us with a polite smile.

" Hello. I am Kim Namjoon. The King of Daegu and Seojoon's bestfriend. This is my husband Kim Seokjin. The one besides Seokjin is my older son, Yoongi. He would be taken over the throne soon. That's Soobin. He is my younger son. I have one more son who would be arriving soon."

" We should introduce ourselves too." Father said looking at us with a smile. " I am Jeon Seojoon the King of Busan and this is my wife, Queen Minyoung." He said and Minyoung bowed a little.

" I am Jeon Hoseok, the eldest brother, the King of Gwangju and she is my wife Y/N," Hoseok hyung said and Y/N bowed.

" Hello. I am Jeon Jimin. The middle brother and Prince of Busan!" Jimin hyung  said with an excited smile. His eagerness made the queen on Daegu chuckle. "Aww, he is so cute! Bear is gonna love him so much!" He exclaimed.

' Bear? Don't tell me they have a bear...'

" I am Jeon Jungkook, the youngest brother, king of Incheon," I said shortly without a smile.

" I am Jackson Wang. Jungkook's left hand and adviser." He said with a big smile. "I am Choi Yeonjun, King Jungkook's Army General. It's my pleasure to meet you." Yeonjun said standing from his seat and bowing 90.

" You may rise. Please sit." Namjoon said politely. Yeonjun sat on his seat again.

Wait Yeonjun too? I could see how he was taking glances at Prince Soobin who was staring at him without any shame. Love at first sight? Seriously you guys?

" I am Byun Baekhyun, King Namjoon's royal adviser. " Baekhyun said. "I am Mark Tuan, the Army General of the Daegu Army," Mark said and bowed a 90.

" Please rise. Nice to meet you all. Namjoon where is you middle son at? It's been long since you said he would arrive,"

" Oh he would be-"

" I am here!" A deep and smooth voice interrupted King Namjoon which nade us turn to the owner of the voice.

' He is so beautiful... as if he doesn't belong to this world. Wait am I praising my enemy's beauty?' I shook my head as I came out of my thoughts, but never once diverted my eyes from him.

" Oh my god! He is ethereal! Your son looks so beautiful King Namjoon" The queen said.

" Is he even real? He is so beautiful!" Jackson praised him too. He suddenly giggled at that. His giggles sounded totally different than his original voice which made him seem interesting.

He walked and sat between the two princes Yoongi and Soobin.

" Where were you baby bear? They all already introduced themselves. What happened?" Yoongi asked. Oh so he is the bear they were talking about.

" Hyungie, I told binbin to wait for me when I went to freshen up. But when I came out, he was nowhere to be found. I started to walk but lost myself. So I had to ask one of the servants to drop me here." He replied with a pout.

Soon King Namjoon introduced us all to him and he bowed a little greeting each one of us.

" Hello, I am Kim Taehyung, the middle brother and Prince of Daegu. It's nice to meet the Jeons!" He said with a boxy smile which literally made everyone coo at him.

" Soobin, the next time you repeat this, you are getting a punishment and that's final. How can leave Taetae like that." Seokjin said. " Eomma, I was just teasing him, it was so much fun!" He laughed when he watched Taehyung glare at him but it soon turned into gulp when he saw his mother's glare. " But I won't do it next time!" He said quickly and turned his head to the food which was served by the servants.

The whole lunch was a happy one. All joked and laughed leaving Yoongi and Jungkook who didn't know how to blend in. So all they did was take a few glances at people who talked and mind their own business.

" How about you tour everyone around our castle Jimin?" Father asked Jimin hyung who nodded in response.

 " Sure father. I will show Yoongi, Taehyung and Soobin around." Jimin said but Prince Soobin had different plans. " I wanted to ask if it's ok if Yeonjun will show me around?"

Yeonjun looked shocked at the boldness. He looked at father for his responce.

" Sure Prince Soobin. General Yeonjun, Please show Prince Soobin around." He ordered making Yeonjun bow and follow his orders. " Sure your highness. Follow me Prince Soobin."

I watched the Princes giving a short bow to us before following Jimin. Prince Taehyung glanced at me suddenly making me confused, but all he did was give me a smile and bow.

I was amused at his gesture, not understanding what it was intending on.

Interesting.

*****

So this was the end of chapter 5!!! Do you like it? Let's see you at the next one!! Till then bye cupcakes!

Meme time

I-