Chapter 26: FULL OF LOVE

Normal- Speaking
Italics-Thinking

Lisa's POV

I am quite thankful to Taehyung because he was the one who gave me the chance to prove myself. I have been in this kingdom for the past 6 years but no one gave me a fucking chance.

All I used to hear is ' Girls are weak. They cannot protect themselves, how can they protect the kingdom'. Fucking idiots. They don't know how powerful we are.

This was till Taehyung came. He saw I was better than many other soldiers there so he made me the Chief General. I am thankful to Mark too, he was always kind to me. Yes, he was tough when we would train but he didn't see me as a weak girl.

I have a warning letter for Taehyung. It's from someone named ' Kai'. I told him all that was in the letter. "We don't know who this ' Kai' is...but he seems no good." He replied.

" But the problem is not with us. The problem is with Incheon. Yes, his first target is Incheon." I told Taehyung all of that and went out of the meeting room.

I was walking through the hallway when I saw a beautiful girl asking something to me. " Hello, I am Jennie, the royal medic of Incheon kingdom. Will you mind telling me where the medic room is here?" I was so mesmerized by her beauty that I didn't even answer her.

Soon I understood that I was staring at her like a creep so I said the most unbelievable thing I have ever said. " It would be my pleasure to lead a beautiful lady like you there," I said that. Did I fucking flirt with her! Now, what is she going to think about me?

She was quite shocked after she heard my answer but followed me when I started walking. " U-Um by the way I am Lisa. The Chief General of Daegu." I said.

" It's actually quite nice to see a female general around. You must be quite proud of it right?" She said, casually starting a conversation.

Her voice! It's so soft and- LISA! Talk to her, you idiot! " I-I am quite thankful to Prince T-Taehyung, he was the one who gave me a chance to prove myself," I said.

" Prince Taehyung is indeed a sweet person. He is smart and wise too. Thanks to him, our king seems joyful now." She said. " You mean King Jungkook? I heard he broke our Prince's heart. I don't think he will get any mercy from the kingdom people." I said and chuckled. She giggled.

OH MY GOSH! THIS GIRL IS SO CUTE! AHHHHH! " Well, King Jungkook doesn't give up easily. He is very stubborn about what he wants. Plus not just him, but the whole of Incheon wants Prince Taehyung as our queen. So...." She said.

" We are here! It was quite a pleasure meeting you Jennie. We will meet soon!" I said and went away. My heart is beating so quickly for her.

----------Timeskip----------

Jennie's POV

Today is the wedding day. I must say, Prince Taehyung is good in all things. The decorations are really very beautiful.

I was admiring the decorations till I saw Lisa. I think I found something more beautiful. This girl 'Lisa' is something special. She tried to flirt with me. Well when she did, my heart started to run like it was in a marathon.

I tried to start a conversation with her and she gladly continued. I could see that she was literally spacing out while talking but who am I to say! After that day, she was with me everywhere.

She only went away when she had her training but I followed her there. She looks so damn hot while training.

I was just thinking about her until she came to me. " Hey, Jennie! U-Um that let's talk?" She asked. " S-Sure. I wanted to talk with you actually." I told her.

She told me to follow her. I followed her and we reached the castle garden. She took a deep breath and started talking. " Look, I know you might not believe me because I can't believe it myself either but I truly have fallen for you! I guess love at first sight." She said it a little fast.

My heart started pounding so fast. I wanted to hug her so tightly and tell her that I feel the same. But I can't understand what I should say.

" I-I l-love you too actually....Umm I f-fell you at first sight too so I believe you." I said and I saw happiness on her face. " You don't know, you have just made me the happiest person in the world Jennie! I love you so much!" She said and pulled me for a passionate kiss.

" I love you to the sun and back Lisa."
.
.

.
.
.

831 words.

This was a jenlisa chapter. Did you like it? See you in the next chapter! Bye💜💜

Meme Time

I-