Chapter 30:( Final) I NEED YOU

Normal-Speaking
Italics-Thinking

Jungkook's POV

The medics still haven't come out of Tae's room. All of us are quite upset. We just lost Baekhyun hyung....W-We don't want to lose-

Think positive Jungkook. Stay positive for all of them. Stay positive for Taehyung. Stay positive for your love.

The medics finally came out of the room with an unreadable expression. " We are sorry-" " No no no......NO WAY! YOU HAVE SAVED HIM RIGHT!" I said..... I can't lose him, he is my life.

" Let us speak your majesty." The medic said " We have good news and bad news. Which one do you want to listen to first?" He asked. " Tell us the good news first, then the bad news."

" Ok. The dagger was burrowed deep and near his heart. We successfully saved him from losing more blood and he might be alive." He said. " What do you mean by MIGHT BE?" Yoongi hyung asked, his hands curled in a fist.

" The bad news is that the dagger had a special type of poison on it. We tried to remove it and we think we have successfully removed it. But that poison has mentally hurt him. We don't know when he might wake up. But if he doesn't wake up in 6 months, then we are sorry, you will lose him." He said. " You might go in to see him."

" F-Father h-he will be a-alright r-right? H-He will be in m-my arms a-again, right? H-He will b-be f-fine right?" I asked my father sobbing.

" H-He will be fine Jungkook. He will f-fight for your love ok?" Father said.

We all went into the room seeing him sleeping peacefully. " Angel, I am here. We won. Please open your eyes. Look at me and call me 'Kookie'. Please" I whispered to him while crying.

Month one:
" Angel, I just visited my people. Look they have sent gifts for you! Wake up! Let's see what they have in it!" Jungkook said.

" Taetae hyung, Yeonjun just asked me to marry him! I said Yes! Please open your eyes. You are excited about my marriage, aren't you?" Soobin said.

Month two:
" Tae baby, I wanted to tell you this for a long time. B-Baekyun is no more. He was shot by an arrow and could not be saved." Seokjin said with sadness.

" I am sorry angel, I couldn't protect your hyung. I am so sorry. Please wake up. Baekhyun hyung would not like to see you like this." Jungkook said.

Month three:
" Soulmate I am a week pregnant! I am going to give this news to Yoongi soon! You are the first one to know! We are best friends right! Wake up...I know you want to play with baby Jimin or baby Yoongi..." Jimin said.

" Tae bear! Jimin just told me that he is pregnant! Please wake up. He wants you to help him with all the things. Please....w-wake up." Yoongi said.

Month four:
" Tae, will you marry me? I know you will. I bought a ring too. Wake up and answer me, angel. I love you. Will you marry me?" Jungkook said.

" T-Tae please wake up. I can't live without you anymore. Just smile at me and say 'Kookie I'm fine, let's marry." Jungkook said.

-

( They are in Incheon because the war happened in Incheon)
Jungkook's POV

" It's the fifth month now hyung! Nothing seems to work!" I said crying. Will my Tae never wake up? " D-Do not lose hope Jungkook, he w-will wake up," Yoongi said.

Hoseok, Y/N, Namjoon, Seokjin, Lisa, Jennie, Soobin, and Yeonjun went back to their kingdoms. Yoongi is going to stay here with Jimin until he gives birth.