Chapter 9: MISSION STARTS NOW

Taehyung's POV

" I have to gain his trust first! I don't want a sword near my neck as soon as I meet him!" I cried out to them. 

" You are right. And I hate to say that he hates you. Like a lot," Jackson said. 

" Thank you for your helpful words. I just gained confidence," I said with sarcasm dripping in my voice making him laugh awkwardly. But he was right, how was I going to gain his trust when he looks like he is waiting to kick us out of here?

After 30 minutes of thinking and getting not even a single plan, I concluded. " I will spend most of the time with him. I will talk to him and follow him even if he hates it. You both will continuously talk about me. Let's see if this works."

I had heard somewhere that a person can be closer to you and trust you if you show that you are really trying to be near him. And if I am continuously bugging him, at least I would be on his mind, for good or for bad.

They both nodded in response.

" I hope we succeed!" Jimin said with enthusiasm before they both left the room.

I hope the same Jimin.

----------Timeskip----------

Taehyung's POV

I woke up a little late in the morning. It wasn't my fault though. We had talked till midnight yesterday. I suddenly remembered about the mission that starts today. Yeah I call it a mission. And no it is not too much because I am practically risking my life just to get someone talk to me.

I completed my morning routine and quickly started to find King Jungkook. First I asked for his room because even though I knew he wouldn't be there, I shouldn't leave a single place. But what was more interesting was the servant's face when I asked them about it. It was as if they thought I was dumb to go near my death.

The next I could think about was the training room. Looking at his physique and skills, I thought he might spend the most time there. But unexpectedly, he wasn't there too. 

I searched the library, went to ministry room and even went to the dining room just to find him. But that man felt like he had disappeared into thin air. I was really close to quitting on the first day itself, but I had known his past on a condition. Of course I can't break Jimin's and Jackson's trust. That isn't like me.

I decided to go find Jackson. Just maybe he might be with Jackson, discussing about his kingdom or something?

Tired, I asked one of the servants about Jackson's whereabouts and dragged myself there. As I was walking through the corridor, I found a figure in the garden. I squinted my eyes.

" Is that King Jungkook?" I gasped in surprise and finally had a sigh of relief.

Having a wide smile on my face for my first achievement on finding him, I ran towards him so that he won't disappear once again.

" King Jungkook!" 

Jungkook's POV

No one knows that I have a sleeping disorder. I cannot fall asleep at night. And when I can, which is quite rare, I get nightmares about my mother. I tried taking advice from the royal medic back in my Kingdom but nothing helps at all.