Chapter 1: VISIT TO THE CASTLE

Jungkook's POV

I knew there was no going back the moment I had entered this battlefield. But one thing I was sure of was my victory. In front of me was King Suho, the great king of Jecheon, who had spied on my kingdom just because I had rejected his daughter's proposal. Well, harshly.

" Little boy don't waste our time. You and I both know that you will lose. You should be in your kingdom helping your father right now," 

His words made me chuckle. He and I both knew who would win if the battle would even start. And waste his time? When he was the one who wanted to destroy me over a small rejection?

" Well Suho, you are the one who shouldn't waste my time. It's precious for me. Yours is over anyways." 

I said, without any honorifics. Of course why would I use it when I was king myself?

" Little boy shut your mouth up!"

Why did he like calling me little boy so much? He was a king, at least he should've known how he could insult me better.

" Why? Truth indeed hurts, doesn't it? Well if you wouldn't have spied on my kingdom then we wouldn't have been here in the first place." I said arrogantly, knowing that there was no space to stop this battle. He had not only spied on my kingdom but tried to destroy me by corrupting the nobles internally. And I wasn't going to take a risk leaving him just like that. 

" I wanted to ruin you! You insulted my daughter in your kingdom! I wanted revenge!"

He indeed sounded like a small kid, making me shake my head.

" Well, your daughter deserved the insult. She had the audacity to throw herself on me, the king. She was discourteous and rude to my people too. I just showed her place."

" King, why are we explaining him? Let's just get this over!" 

I heard a voice speak, and turned around to see Yeonjun, my Army general speak. He was one of the only competent people who could speak to me.

His words were true. Why was I even explaining? When this king in front of me had decided to battle over a small issue?

" You still have a chance to surrender, Suho. Surrender and give me your kingdom and save your life!"

I warned him a last time, trying to make him surrender before the war started. War causes a lot of death and my sole reason to give him a chance was to protect my army from deaths.

" Enough! Soldiers! March and attack!"

I sighed. I should've known. Getting ready to battle, I marched ahead too.

" ATTACK!!!"

----------Timeskip----------

The battle lasted for about two and half days and I could say that this was the easiest battle I had ever fought. I was cleaning my wounds myself, not wanting anyone to disturb me when I heard a knock.

" It's me Jungkook, Jackson," I heard the voice on the other side speak and gave him my permission to enter in my room.

Jackson was my childhood friend. We had trained together and he I trusted him enough to make him my Advisor. He was another one competent enough to talk to me. And he was one of my close persons too.

He bowed once and started talking. " I have a piece of news to tell you." He said and I hummed, gesturing him to continue. 

"I know what you want to say. I have heard from the servants that my fat-.....the king has asked me to go to his kingdom. It's important." I replied. Father, I wish I could call him that, but I would never.

"Yes. You heard right. They haven't explained the reason about the problem but have told you to visit as soon as possible." He said, " I am going to accompany you. Yeonjun too. Who do you want to take care of the kingdom while we are away?" He continued.

" Give Sehun that task. I believe he will take proper care and measures when I am gone. Well, for how long are we away?" I asked. 

" Probably around one to two months. We might leave in a week, as soon as you complete giving tasks here to the people why you are away."

He said and I nodded, no further words exchanged. I motioned him to leave wanting to be on my own.

I hadn't been at the main castle for a long time, and I didn't wish to visit. And they never tried to call me too. My father and I didn't have a good relationship and I blame him for that. My childhood was never special just because of him. And I can't forgive him for that.

----------Timeskip----------

At King Seojoon's Palace
Jungkook's POV

After a long tiring journey, we finally reached the main castle. I hated to even step inside but because I was going to meet my brothers and Y/N, I kept my cool.

I used to hate Y/N too, infact a lot, but my brother asked me the reason and I didn't actually have one. That was the time I started speaking to her, but it was limited.

The next day father called a family meeting. There was the old man, his queen, my brothers, and Y/N. I greeted everyone and sat down. Everyone started to talk normal stuff and I was there, closing my eyes, minding my own business.

" I believe I was called here to talk about some problems and not for this useless chitchat?" I finally asked, raising my eyebrow.

I could see my father visibly sigh at my words. But I don't think I was wrong, was I? I left my important matters and had such a long tiring journey, just to hear these stupid, unimportant family talks?

" He is right. I have called you to talk about a problem so let's talk about it now, shall we?"

*****

Soooo you guys have reached the end!! I will post the next chapter soon!!!

Meme Time

LOL