Chapter 27: KIDNAPPED

Normal-Speaking
Italics-Thinking

Jungkook's POV

We are now having a meeting. Taehyung told me that he has something important to tell us all. Everyone is here. Taehyung entered the room and from his face, it seems like it was quite serious.

" Taetae hyung you are serious for the first time in life oh my god!" Soobin joked trying to make the atmosphere calmer but it didn't work. " It's no time for your silly JOKE Soobin!" He said.

Now I am quite sure it's very serious. First of all, he shouted a little, second- he called Soobin by his name rather than 'Binbin'.

" Let's not waste time and directly jump onto the matter. I have got a warning letter." He said. " A warning letter? When?" I asked him. I am quite afraid for him.

" I got it on the day you guys arrived. Remember when Lisa wanted to tell me something important? That was about the warning letter." He said. " Then why didn't you tell us at the same time? What if you would have been in danger!?" King Namjoon asked.

" Father, Yoongi hyung and Jimin had their wedding coming soon. If I had said all this, they wouldn't have enjoyed their own wedding. And the second thing I am not in danger." He said.

" Um....will you explain it?" Jimin asked. " Incheon is in danger. Someone named ' Kai' has warned that they are going to do something very bad to Incheon." He said. " But then, if Incheon is under danger, then why was the letter given to you?" Yoongi hyung asked. " That's the question. Why did he give the letter to me? Wait I will read the whole letter."

My dear Taehyung,
I am writing this to warn you about my attack on Incheon. I now know the map of the kingdom of Incheon and I will easily destroy it. There is a secret.

- Kai

" How the hell can he get the map of Incheon!" Jungkook asked. " Jungkook do you remember Sehun had warned you saying that he saw someone in your castle? He tried to follow that man but lost that man." Jackson said. " Yes. I remember. I should write a letter to Sehun to have heavy security around the castle. We need to-"

" Your majesty the castle is under attack!"

Everyone started running to the problem. When we reached there, we found nothing. " Who the hell decided to do this PRANK on US!" Yoongi shouted.

We returned to the room and sat down. We found no Taehyung there. " Where is Taehyung?" I asked. " We don't know. When we heard that the castle is under attack, we started running towards the problem." Mark said.

I found a letter on his table. " Was this here before?" I asked them. " No, it wasn't. Check it." Soobin said.

You guys are such fools. Didn't I tell you something in that letter? Oh! I think you didn't get the clue. Your bad! I finally got my love with me. Don't worry I'll treasure him forever. You look forward to your 'Incheon'. You don't want to lose it too now, do you?

- Kai

" He took Taehyung away with him," I gritted my teeth. He took Taehyung away in my presence.

" What the fuck were the guards doing! I WANT MY TAEHYUNG BACK! FIND HIM AND BRING HIM BACK TO ME!" My anger was too much for me to handle.

----------Timeskip----------

Jimin's POV

After a very long time, we all calmed down. Now we had listed all that had happened in our minds.

- Taehyung has been kidnapped.
- Incheon is in danger.
- All of this is done by someone named ' Kai'

We were all thinking about what to do next until something clicked in my mind. " Jungkook show me both the letters," I said and he quickly passed me. I examined both of them.

" Guys look, in the first letter he wrote something about a 'secret' in that letter. In the second letter, he said that we didn't find the 'clue'. And if you see both the letters carefully then you might see in the first letter he has left some space before his name. The secret must be in this space." I explained to them.

" You are right! But how to find out what is it?" Yeonjun asked. " Jimin give me the first letter here." Father( King Namjoon) said. I passed him the letter.

He watched the letter carefully and then smelled it. Wait- Did he just smell it? " Give me a candle." He said. We all were confused as to why is he asking for a candle.

He took the candle and placed it on the table. Then he placed the letter slightly above the candle in such a way that it won't burn. And the next we saw surprised us. Some words had started to appear on the letter.

My dear Taehyung,
I am writing this to warn you about my attack on Incheon. I now know the map of the kingdom of Incheon and I will easily destroy it. There is a secret.
Both of you have traitors in your kingdom. Beware, don't listen to any false alarms about 'attack on the castle'
- Kai

" King Namjoon...How did you know that is the way of getting the hidden clue." I asked him. " I smelled the letter and it smelled like lemon. The 'Kai' person had written the hidden message with lemon. If you take that letter over the candle, the words will appear. So I understood." He said and I nodded.

" Oh my god! Someone said about the attack on purpose so that we will have our focus on it and at that time he kidnapped Taehyung!" Hoseok said.

" Hobi, this is not the time to speak if someone did that intentionally or not, we have to find the TRAITORS," Y/N said.
.

.
.
.
.

959 words

Do you have any clue about who the traitor is? Let's wait for it!

Meme Time

Um-