Chapter 15: FIRST FESTIVAL- (1)

My exams are finally over!!!!! I have decided to update a new chapter every day now because I will be free most of my time. Please vote for my chapters if you love them and don't forget to comment! Do not be a silent reader!

__________________________________

Jungkook's POV

After we reached the castle Taehyung told me to wear a royal outfit, good enough for a party. He said he was coming too. There was a sudden urge from within to impress him. So I went through my closet carefully. It took me half an hour to select the perfect dress. That was when I heard a knock on the door. I saw mom having food in her hand.

She had started treating me like a small child but I let her do that, making up for the past mistakes I made.

I am also happy to get this motherly love. All thanks to Taehyung. If he wouldn't have told me to talk, our misunderstandings would never have been cleared.

" Son, eat first then wear your dress. Come sit here. Let me feed you." She said. It was awkward to say the least. She was going to feed a completely grown king.

" No need to feed me, thank you. I'd like if you just keep the plate on the table," I said awkwardly.

She nodded understanding and placed the plate.

" I'll go and get ready too," She said and I nodded, watching her exit.

I decided to eat first and then get ready.

After getting ready we were called to the last floor

After getting ready we were called to the last floor. The last floor is specially designed so that we can take a look at the entire kingdom. Why are we called there?

As soon as I entered, the first thing I did was to search for a certain someone. And when I found him, it felt as if he had struck me with his beauty. He did not only look beautiful but also hot today.

 He did not only look beautiful but also hot today

I scanned the whole room. Today only the Kims and Jeons are present here. What is going on? I saw Taehyung walking towards me.

" Hello Jungkook," He said formally which had me confused.