Chapter 21: BROKEN HEART

Taehyung's POV

Soobin was crying since yesterday. He neither talked to me about it nor ate his food. He is so active at home and he is an enthusiastic person who always likes to tease me that I did not seem to like this Soobin.

I asked him again and again but he did not want to answer. All he did was to cry on my shoulders.

" Binbin, you can tell me everything. Your brother might help you. Please tell me what happened," I requested him sweetly hoping that atleast now he would speak something.

He looked at me with those teary eyes which broke my heart.

" Y-Yeonjun h-he.... h-he" He started hiccuping which made me hold him closer to me and rub his back.

" Shh...calm down."

After some time he started speaking again.

" Y-Yeonjun t-told me that h-he cannot a-accept me. B-Because I am a p-prince and h-he is a general." He said and started crying again.

" Your hyung is going to Yeonjun to talk ok? I think he is under a little pressure. I will talk to him ok?" I told him.

" B-But," he started but I interrupted him.

" Don't worry, your hyung will always be with you in all your decisions," I said and he nodded. I am now going to meet Yeonjun and talk out all of this.

Jungkook's POV

Yesterday as I was talking to Jackson he by mistake told me that Taehyung had planned to make me happy. I asked him many questions and threatened him and finally after many tried, he told me the truth.

Jimin and Jackson told all about my past to him. He wanted to make me happy so he decided all of that. Did he do all of that just for sympathy?

So I decided to talk to him. As I was walking, I heard Yeonjun and him talking.

" Yeonjun why don't you try this relationship? You and I both know you feel sad about whatever you said!" Taehyung said.

What is he talking about?

" There is a difference between a Prince and a general. I could try the relationship but people will talk bad about us. What about King Namjoon? He will never accept us!" Yeonjun said.

Do they both love each other? And here I was thinking about him and me together. What a fool I am!

" I will talk to father! But please think about it!" Taehyung literally begged him which made me angrier. Was his love so deep for him?

" I-I will Prince Taehyung" Yeonjun bowed and left.

He was about to leave the room when I entered in. I want answers right now.

" Oh- Kook!" He exclaimed with a smile. " How are-"

" Did you know about my past?" I interrupted him, asking him about it calmly even though I was dying inside at the conversation I had listened to earlier.

" What do you mean?" He asked me, confused.

" Just answer my questions in a yes or no. Did you know about my past!?" I asked him, this time my voice a little raised.

" Yes"

" Did you want to make me happy because I had a 'rough' past"

He furrowed his eyebrows.

" Yes B-But I-"

" Did you start to talk to me because you wanted me to trust you so that your 'plan' of making me happy be successful?"

" W-What? No, I did that-"

" Stop! J-just stop" Today for the first time, someone had made me successfully feel like crying. Today for the first time I felt so heart broken because of love.

" So you did this all for sympathy," I asked as I chuckled bitterly.

" K-kook let me expl-"

" No Taehyung please," My voice came more as a whisper, hoping that this was all a nightmare. Hoping that Taehyung didn't start talking to me out of some sympathy. Hoping that Taehyung loved me too. But hope is what I shouldn't have. It isn't meant for me.

" Just listen to me I-"

" Stop it Taehyung! Just stop! Whom do you think you are? A great person who can make everything right!? Someone who can fix people? Why would you try to interfere with my past life? So that you would find some weakness of King Jungkook and use it as a sympathy so that I can fall for it? I never knew I could ever dislike you so much before. But now I really do, Prince Taehyung and I hope to never see your face again," I said, my heart hurting at the words I spoke to him.

Yesterday I was talking about living my life with him and today I am saying that I dislike him? Only if I could. And that just fueled my anger. I could never be angry at him.

Not glancing at him, I decided to just go back to my room and get bust in my work. That would help me take my head off of this.

Taehyung's POV

I never knew it would hurt so much when you don't get chance to explain yourself. And it hurts more when you feel like you've lost something so important just because of a misunderstanding.

I stared at the door through with went away, hoping that he would come back. But he didn't, making me breathe out shakily.

He hoped to never see my face again? Fine, I'll grant you your wish.

Jimin entered my room and as soon as he saw me, he knew something was off. I was reluctant to tell him about what happened, but his continues begs made me give in.

I told him everything. I also told him not to tell Jungkook that I am leaving. Not like he still cares but I was just trying to make sure not to disturb him about something related to me.

When Soobin saw me leave, he decided to go too, not being able to leave here longer feeling so close to his love yet so far away.

I had to request father and we finally left. Glancing back one last time at the castle, my mind wandered off to Jungkook.

It felt like I made a quick decision and I suddenly felt the urge to see him and clear what had happened.

But I didn't bother to do that. If he is okay letting me go so easily, if he can dislike me so easily, then what am I going to beg him for?

I should just practice to be okay with my Broken heart

*****

Meme Time