Chapter 18: HE'S SPECIAL

Jungkook's POV

One month has already passed and time had never passed so quickly before. But many things have happened in this short amount of time. I would rather say many things have changed in this one month.

Well, after I told Tae about my sleeping problem, I always slept in his room with his help. Because of that, he had to always sleep in his brother's room. Understanding his inconvenience, I tried to sleep in my own room without his help but it didn't work.

Knowing I couldn't invite him in my room yet, I decided to just go to his room. I know there might be some rumors behind my back about this, but I cannot change the fact that I am addicted to finally getting sleep. Or maybe, I am addicted to Taehyung's calming scent, his sweet voice, his touch.

Maybe, I should stop overthinking about those problems.

(In the morning)

I completed my morning routine and went to have breakfast. There was no sign of Tae there. Not even at lunch.

After lunch, I had a meeting with the ministers there and then went around the castle gardens hoping I would see him. I wish I could tell someone why I needed to see him. A little amount of Taehyung in life just helps me calm down.

I talked with Jackson about my kingdom and had to do some work afterword. So till the evening, I didn't see Taehyung. And this made me worried. Where did he go?

Now it was dinner time and everyone had arrived, waiting for the food to be served. And again there is no sign of him. This made me sigh unconsciously.

" Why is our Kookie sighing?" Hoseok hyung asked. 

" First of all, that sounded as if I was a little child. And secondly don't call me Kookie," I said. 

" Yeah sure. You just like it when Tae calls you that, isn't it?" Jimin hyung asked, teasing me. 

" Of course not. I am a grown man, especially a king. It does not suit me to be called by that nickname," I replied calmly knowing that of course what Jimin said was the reason. And it was a nickname given by him, why should others call me by that?

" So I have to inform Tae to stop calling you by that nickname?" He asked again, raising his eyebrow. I widened my eyes. How was I going to answer that!?

Clearing my throat, I was going to say something when the door opened. I sighed thankfully. The maids entered with different dishes in their hands. After some time, I saw Taehyung enter. He sat beside Yoongi hyung. Finally, I was seeing my love.

" I am sorry for coming late. I was sweating too much so I decided to take a bath," He apologized politely.  "Come on now, let's start eating!"

We all started eating the food. It tasted different today. I couldn't pinpoint on the flavor, I would say the taste was interesting.

" It's delicious. I knew my son would make me proud," King Namjoon said, his voice overflowing with proudness. 

" Of course, after all it's my brother" Yoongi said.

" Wait a minute- did you make this food Tae!?" Jimin asked quite surprised. I am surprised too. Yes the food did taste amazing, but what surprised me was that a Prince cooked in the royal kitchen/ 

" Yes! Today the Prince himself made the food!" 

" He took our help but we all had a lot of fun making the food today!" 

" Yeah, all the dishes are his recipes! He guided us!" 

" The Prince even joked and laughed with us while making food!"

The servants and cooks were overflowed with joy to cook with a Royal for the first time. I could see, the whole castle- well, the whole kingdom loves him very much. And that was only because he was humble and too sweet to resist.

" Well, Prince has promised that he will practice with us tomorrow!" 

" No Prince is going to come to the garden with us!" 

" No! Prince is going to show one of his arts to us!"

Now they had started fighting, forgetting the castle etiquette. They weren't allowed to talk actually, while we were present. It would've been an offence if it were other times.

King Seokjin chuckled. " Tae baby! You did this here too!?"

" What do you mean by 'did this here too'?" I asked.

" Well, the whole of Daegu loves the three Princes, you all must know that. But Tae hyungie is everyone's favorite! He plays and helps the servants and joke and laugh with them. It's like the whole kingdom is his family." Prince Soobin replied to my question.

No doubt. With his sweet nature, all are going to love him.

" That's cool! I knew my best friend is lovable indeed!" Jimin hyung said proudly. 

" Stop it guys! You are making me shy!" He said shyly, his cheeks dusted with pink with all the praises coming.

Everyone in the room awed at his cuteness. I suddenly remembered about what my father had told me. I lost to him but he was right. No matter how hard I tried to hate him, he made me fall for him.

But now this makes me anxious. There are so many people loving him. So many Princes and Kings are ready to marry him. How can I let him go?

I have been given a chance.

I have decided. I am going to marry this guy and make him mine. Only mine!

*****

Meme Time

😂😂😂