Chapter 25: MARRIAGE CEREMONY

THIRD PERSON POV

After the discussion about the marriage ceremony, Jungkook wanted to follow Taehyung so he could get a chance to speak with him. But fate was never in his side.

~~~Flashback~~~

" Tae please wait for me!" He exclaimed as he ran behind the said male.

" King Jungkook, I request you to stop following me around,"

" But-" Jungkook was about to say something when Yeontan roared loudly making him back off.

Taehyung sighed.

" King Jungkook, you should go now. Let's not waste our time here okay?" He said and walked away.

" This is how it feels to not get a chance to explain," He mumbled to himself as he could just stand at his place and watch Taehyung go away from him.

~~~Flashback Ends~~~

After that incident, the said King never gave up and tried his best to get to talk to Taehyung but it never worked.

Taehyung always some or the other reason ready to get away from him. Be it regarding the Kingdom affairs or the wedding matters.

And now, he didn't know what he could do anymore.

( At the dinner)

" Baekie hyung when are you going to start your lessons?" Taehyung asked as they all waited for the food to arrive.

" I might start it the day after tomorrow. Why?" He asked, confused at the sudden question.

" I too want to sit and listen. And I heard you are also going to tell your life story to him! I want to listen to it!" He said, a small smile on display.

" Sure. You can join us if you want," Baekhyun hyung reciprocating the smile.

Jungkook kept looking intently at Taehyung. He knew this was just another reason for Taehyung to get away from him.

But this time, he was not backing away.

" May I join too Sir Baekhyun? I would like to know more about this Kingdom. Maybe about someone else too,"

Taehyung coughed suddenly at his words. " I am sorry," He said, never looking up from his food.

Jungkook hid his smile at that. At least a reaction.

Baekhyun looked confused, " I am sorry King Jungkook... but suddenly?"

" I just wanted to know about this place and everyone around here. You could say that it's my curiosity to know more,"

Baekhyun looked once at Taehyung who clearly didn't approve of it.

" I apologise King-"

" It's alright. I get it," Jungkook interrupted, giving him a small smile. He already knew this wasn't going to work, but a try was worth it.