Chapter 2: THE PROBLEM

Jungkook's POV

" All of you know that we are the strongest kingdom. And the problem starts with it. We have extended our kingdom from a very small kingdom. Of course, many people might be jealous of it, or want to take an act of revenge."

He started but I wanted him to directly come to the point. There was no need to tell us things we already know.

" Get to the point old man. We don't need explanations." I said but his wife had to say something. 

"Jungkook, this is not the way you talk to your father dear. You should respect him." Minyoung, the queen said.

" Queen, it would be better if you do not step in between me and my father. And I would recommend you to stop calling me 'dear'. I am not, and would never be someone close to you." I told her as a matter of fact.

" Jungkook she is your mother! Why are you always like this to her?" Jimin hyung asked me, not liking my attitude towards her.

"You might consider her your mother but I don't. She is just trying to take our mother's place, nothing else! She is just doing that so she will get everything she wants!" I exclaimed, chuckling bitterly. I never understood why she was trying so hard to get on my good side.

"Jungkook you are crossing your limits brother. This is not the way you talk! If you hate her that much then don't talk to her ok! Don't hurt her!" This time Hoseok hyung scolded me which were followed by Y/N's word, "Your brothers are right Jungkook. She is just being nice to you."

I scoffed. Wow. It was her who started to talk to me and here they were telling me I was rude? This is exactly the reason why I never visit the main castle. They want me to act according to them. No one here understands my side and I don't even expect them to.

" Are you happy now queen? Happy that all of them are taking your side even though it was your fault to talk to me in the first place?"

 "Jungkook I-" She started but I was quick to interrupt her " I don't need your explanations. I am not the same kid who will cry because no one is by my side."

 " Calm down all. The problem is more important than this. So shall we continue?" The old man asked, especially looking at me. I nodded in response, asking him to continue.

 " The problem is that they are trying to steal our Royal seal. Some information was leaked within, so that's all we know. We know nothing about the ultimate leader behind this yet, but surely, they might try to steal our Royal seal. And if they succeed then we are ruined!"

Royal Seal. Each kingdom had its own Royal Seal. It was a book that contained all our kingdom secrets so that it would be passed on to the royal family from generation to generation. And from 'all' I mean from secret passageways to our secret tactics. If they steal it they are going to know our weak points and probably attack us, winning easily.

But how will we protect it? They might know that we will increase its security and they probably might have found some way too. What do they really want?

 " But then how will we protect it? You might have found some way right father?" Jimin hyung asked. 

"Yes, I have. The Kims are also facing the same problems. Their Royal Seal is also in danger. It seems that the person wants to take both of the strongest kingdoms down. I assume that the person's tactic was to start a fight between us and the Kims which will weaken the security and Royal seal will easily be stolen." He said.

Isn't that a little suspicious? How can our and their kingdom face the same problem at the same time?

" How do we not know that this is the Kim's plan? They are our rivals. I reckon they must be planning to do it." I gave my honest opinion.

" Kims were never our rivals. Namjoon and I were best friends from childhood. We don't know where this rivalry thing came from. But I and Namjoon have always been on good terms. That's why he never attacked me and I never attacked him. " Seojoon said.

Nice. What a great time to tell us about this! Why was he so silent all these years if we weren't really rivals? Why now? Everything is making no sense to me.

" Us and the Kims were never rivals and you are telling this now? Why not earlier? And why are you involving the Kims?" I asked impatiently. I had many questions circulating in my head and I wanted my answers.

" What is going on father?" Hoseok hyung asked. He was probably confused over this situation too.

" I am deciding to have a friendship treaty with them," He announced making all of us in the room widen our eyes in shock.

" What!? A friendship treaty!? And that too with the kims!?" My voice was a little raised, and I understood this wasn't like me. But everything seems like a puzzle which doesn't fit!

" I told you Jungkook, calm down. Kims were never our rivals and this was just known by me and Namjoon. But now we have to show the whole of Hyboria that we are good friends. This might confuse the opposition about what really is happening." Seojoon said and went away, followed by his wife.

He just left like that leaving us in shock and confusion?

 " I wonder what treaty we are going to have," Hoseok sighed. 

"Well I know," Jimin said and I squinted my eyes at him.

"You know about the treaty and you are telling me now?"

" I didn't want father to shout at me again," He explained sheepishly.

" Jimin, tell us what you know about it," Y/N said.

" Well..." he started " The treaty might have a marriage proposal. Either I or you have to marry one of their sons," Jimin said.

"WHAT!!!" I shouted so loudly that I think my voice would have spread in the whole castle.

I am a King, someone who can take his own decisions and I am being told that I will be arranged to someone? Arranged by father? That too with those suspicious Kims?

As if I would let that happen.

*****

Hey guys! The second chapter is done!! I'll post the third chapter soon! Till then Bye!!!

Meme Time

Jungkook calm down-

Jungkook calm down-